Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) is inviting the applications from interested candidates for the post of graduate teachers. The commission has released a total of 128 graduate teacher vacancies under the OPSC Recruitment 2019. Odisha Public Service Commission need teachers from Science stream. All these vacancies will come under Group B of state services.
OPSC Teacher recruitment 2019 has been initiated for newly created one Mega Urban Educational Complex named as Biju Pattnaik Adarsha Bidyalaya/14 Ekalavya Model Residential Schools and 10 Kalinga Model Residential Schools functioning under ST & SC Development Department.
The aforementioned vacancies released by Odisha Public Service Commission are temporary in nature but likely to be permanent. This is the opportunity for those job seekers who want to establish their career in the teaching field.
Here we have compiled all the important information on Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment 2019 for 128 Graduate Teacher Posts. Read on to know.
OPSC Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Detail
The Odisha Public Service Commission has released a total of 128 vacancies for graduate teachers. All these vacancies are for the science stream applicants. Here is the subject-wise information of the vacancies available with OPSC Teacher Recruitment 2019.
- Physics: 26
- Chemistry: 26
- Biology: 26
- Computer Science: 24
- Mathematics: 26
- The application submission process to apply for OPSC lecturer recruitment 2019 has been started from 22 August 2019.
- The last date to apply for the above mentioned posts is 21 September 2019.
- To apply for the vacancies released under OPSC 2019 recruitment for teachers the minimum age of the applicant should be 21 years.
- The maximum age decided for the candidates is 32 years.
- 1st January 2019 has been considered as the cut off date to count the age of the applicant.
- Candidates from reserved category will get the relaxation in upper age limit as per the process.
- Applicant must have a Master’s Degree in the relevant subject from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Candidate must have done two years integrated Post-Graduate M.Sc. Course from Regional College of Education NCERT in the relevant subject with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- Along with this, the candidate must have completed B. Ed from a govt recognized university.
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Application is a desirable qualification for the teachers’ posts. Applicant must have done diploma or certificate in computer from a recognized University or College or Institution.
How to Apply for OPSC Recruitment 2019
If you fulfill the above mentioned eligibility criteria then you can apply for the suitable post for you by following the below-given instructions;
- Candidates will have to visit the official website of OPSC.
- On the home page of the website, the candidates will get a link of ‘Apply Online’ for Post Graduate Teacher (Advt No. 06 of 2019-20), click on it.
- A new page will appear on your screen, enter the captcha code given in the box and click on ‘Agree to terms and condition button.
- A new form will appear on your screen. Fill it and submit it. you will have to upload your photograph, signature, and LTI to the application form.
- Pay the application fee at last to complete the OPSC Recruitment application form 2019.
- Application fee for the applicants from the general category is Rs. 500/-.
- Candidates from SC / ST of Odisha and Persons With Disabilities are exempted from paying the application fee.
For the selection of candidates, OPSC will conduct the written examination followed by an interview. In the written examination the applicants will have to give the answers of multiple-choice questions./ the written exam will be having two parts, Part A shall consist of 50 marks with 50 questions from General English (20 marks), Computer Aptitude (10 marks), Pedagogy (10 marks) and General Knowledge (10marks).
In part B the applicant will have to answer the questions related to the concerned subject. This part will be having 100 questions for 100 marks.
Those candidates, who will score the minimum qualifying marks in the written examination, will be called for the interview by the commission.
The Final Words
Here we have compiled all the essential information related to OPSC Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2019. If you are eligible to apply for the vacancies released by OPSC then submit your application online before the end date. If you face any issue while applying for the above-described vacancies then feel free to write to us in the comment box below.