Tiruvallur District Central Cooperative Bank has released the recruitment notification for the 30 assistant vacancies. Job seekers who want to apply for Tiruvallur District Central Cooperative Bank Assistant Recruitment 2020 should fill the online application form before the end date, 02 March 2020.
As banking is considered as a lucrative sector, here is your chance to apply for one. Those interested in bank assistant jobs 2020, can read complete official notification before applying. Only online applications are accepted by the bank, no other mode of application will be accepted. We have compiled complete information on Tiruvallur DCCB Recruitment 2020, read on to know.
Tiruvallur DCCB Recruitment 2020
Tiruvallur DCCB recruitment 2020 notification for the post of assistant is released and is available for download. The notification was released by bank on 03 February 2020. Interested candidates have approx a month to apply for the available vacancies. According to the official notification issued by Tiruvallur DCCB, the last date to apply for the vacancies is 02 March 2020.
Candidates who are trying for the government job in Tamil Nadu can fill and submit the application form within the given time frame. But it is essential to check your eligibility for the same. Eligibility criteria is discussed below. Please read it thoroughly and after that only apply.
Important Dates :
- The apply online link was made active on 03.02.2020.
- Last date to submit the online application form is 02.03.2020 till 05:45 PM.
- Written exam for the recruitment will be conducted on 05.04.2020 from 10:00 AM – 01:00 PM.
- OC Candidates – Minimum 18 to Maximum 30 Years
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman/ Widows Candidates – No Age Limit
- OC Ex-Serviceman- Minimum 18 to Maximum 48 Years
- OC PWD Candidates – Minimum 18 to Maximum 40 Years
- The applicant must be proficient in reading and writing in Tamil language.
- The applicant must have a degree in (10+2+3) pattern.
- A Diploma in Cooperative Management is also a must to apply for assistant posts in Tiruvallur DCCB.
How To Apply
Tiruvallur DCCB is accepting online application, interested candidates can follow the below-given instructions to apply online.
Step 1: Visit the Official website of Tiruvallur DCCB to fill the application form or click here.
Step 2: The application page will appear on your screen, read it carefully and fill all the required details.
Step 3: After filling all the asked details, upload the bank Callahan for fee submission.
Step 4: Submit the application and take a print out for further use.
The candidate will have to pay the application fee online or offline. Check the fee details below:
- Application Fee For General Category – 250/
- SC/ STs/ PWDs/ Widows- Exempted from the payment of application fee.
- Mode of Payment- Online/ Offline
Selection Process in Tiruvallur DCCB Recruitment 2020
Selection of candidates for Tiruvallur DCCB recruitment 2020 will be made through a written test followed by an interview and document verification. The written exam will be conducted on 05 April 2020 from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm.
The bank will release the admit cards 7-8 days before conducting the recruitment exam. The admit card will be issued online, and applicants can download it from the official website of the bank.
To Download Tiruvallur District Cooperative Bank Official Notification: Click Here
To Apply Online Tiruvallur District Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020: Click Here
Tiruvallur District Cooperative Bank Assistant recruitment 2020 details are discussed above. If you are eligible to apply for the vacancies, then make sure to apply only before the last day of application submission. To get updates on the latest government jobs, stay tuned with us.