Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) has released notification for recruitment of candidates on investigator (Agriculture) post. RSMSSB has announce 62 vacancies of investigator and has invited applications from eligible candidates.
Here we have compiled all the necessary details on RSMSSB Investigator Recruitment 2020, scroll to know.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2020 – Important Dates
- The application process for RSMSSB Investigator Recruitment 2020 started from 8th January 2020.
- The closing date for submission of application is 7th February 2020.
- The last date to make payment of application fee is 7th February 2020.
- The date of exam is yet to be announced.
RSMSSB Investigator Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility
- The minimum age of candidates should not be less than 18 years and more than 40 years to apply for investigator vacancies announced by RSMSSB.
- Applicants should have completed their degree from a recognized university/ institute in India.
To download the official notification released by RSMSSB, click here.
- The candidates have to pay Rs. 300 as application fee to register themselves for the written exam.
Selection of Candidate
- Selection of candidates by RSMSSB will be based on their performance in Written test and Interview.
- Only those candidates will be called for interview, who will clear the written examination.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply online through the website of RSMSSB, rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Now go to the recruitment section on the website.
- Click on the advertisement for recruitment of Investigator.
- Read guidelines for application submission, check eligibility.
- Fill the form ascertaining your eligibility for the same.
- Pay the application fee and submit.
- The salary of selected candidates will be as per the norms of Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board.
The Bottom Line
The application process for RSMSSB Investigator (agriculture) recruitment 2020 has started and the end date to submit the online application is 7th February 2020. Interested shall check their eligibility and apply only if they meet the complete eligibility criteria. For more details, visit the website of RSMSSB or read the official notification.