The Pharmacy Council of India has invited applications from B.Tech/B.E, BCA, MCA candidates to fill the positions of System Administrator and System Analyst on contract basis. Interested candidates must ascertain their eligibility before applying for the vacancies announced by Pharmacy Council of India.
Pharmacy Council of India has announced a total of two vacancies, 1 for the post of System Administrator and 1 for System Analyst. For more details, scroll down.
Pharmacy Council of India Recruitment 2020 Eligibility
- The age of candidates should not exceed 35 years as on 31 December 2019 for both the posts.
- The candidates should have completed BE/BCA/MCA from a recognized university in India.
- Along with the educational qualification, candidates shall have 6 to 10 years of experience for the post of System Administration.
- For the post of System Analyst, candidates should have 3 to 5 years of experience along with the educational qualification.
Important Dates for Pharmacy Council of India Recruitment 2020
- Notification for recruitment of System Administrator and Analyst was released by the Pharmacy Council of India and the end date to apply is 16 January 2020.
- The date of written exam will be announced soon.
Interested candidates can read the official notification released by Pharmacy Council of India.
The Bottom Line
To apply for the system administrator and system analyst vacancies announced by Pharmacy Council of India, candidates are advised to read notification released and visit the website, http://www.pci.nic.in/ . Feel free to write your questions in the comment section below, we shall revert.