Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is the central bank of India that controls the issue and supply of Indian currency. RBI is the regulator of complete banking system in India. It conducts exams every year for recruitment of candidates on various posts. RBI conducted preliminary exam for recruitment of candidates on the post of Office Assistant on February 14-15, 2020.
The bank released the office assistant preliminary exam result on March 3, 2020. The main exam for the position of office assistant is to be held in the month of March. Those candidates who appeared for the prelim exam can check their result here.
Candidates Shortlisted for Main Exam
Those candidates who appeared for RBI Office Assistant preliminary exam can check their score using the link.
Check Marks Obtained in Online Prelim Exam
- The date of commencement of result is 14 March 2020.
- The date for the closure of result is 13 June 2020.
- To check the marks obtain, click here.
- Candidates shall enter their registration number / Roll No and Password / DOB to login and check marks secured.
- The total number of vacancy announced by RBI for the post of Office Assistant is 926.
- General – 473
- OBC – 192
- SC – 98
- ST – 80
- EWS (economically weaker sections) – 83
The date of main exam is yet to be announced, candidates are encouraged to visit the official website of RBI for updates and details.
The Final Words
Those who appeared for the RBI Office Assistant Recruitment 2020 can now check their result. The links to check the result are included above. Only those selected in the prelim exam can appear for the main exam. The date for main exam is yet to be announced. Please visit website of RBI for regular updates. Also, you can visit our website to know the update or write your queries to us in the comment section below.