Government jobs have always been a craze in India. If you want your career in govt sector, you would like to know about this vacancy. Rajasthan Subordinate Service Selection Board (RSMSSB) has invited online applications on the post of Junior Engineer (JE) in Civil/ Electrical and Mechanical field. Interested candidates shall scroll down to know more details on this govt job in Rajasthan.
RSMSSB JE Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- RSMSSB JE Recruitment Notification 2020 was issued on 13 February 2020.
- The application process for RSMSSB JE recruitment 2020 will start from April 4, 2020.
- The last date for submission of online application is 2nd April 2020.
- Candidates can make the payment of fee by April 2, 2020.
- Examination fee for General / OBC creamy layer candidates is Rs. 450.
- The application fee for candidates from other state is Rs. 450.
- Examination fee for OBC Non Creamy Layer candidates is Rs. 350.
- Application fee for SC / ST candidates is Rs. 250.
- Candidates can pay examination fee via Emitra or Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking.
- The vacancies are announced for both TSP and Non-TSP area.
- 954 vacancies are announced for Non TSP area.
- 100 vacancies announced for TSP area.
- The vacancies are announced for various departments including Public Works Department, Department of Water Resources, Rajasthan State Agricultural Marketing Board and Public Health Engineering Department.
RSMSSB JE Recruitment 2020 Eligibility
- The age of candidates is 18-40 years as on 01/01/2021.
- Candidates shall have Degree and Diploma in Engineering from a recognized university in India.
Other Useful Information
- Candidates can apply online for Junior Engineer posts by using this direct link.
- Download the RSMSSB JE recruitment notification 2020.
- To visit the website of RSMSSB, click here.
Those interested in Junior Engineer (JE) position announced by RSMSSB, shall apply online before the end date, April 4, 2020. The application process has started online. For more details and updates on JE vacancies, visit the website of RSMSSB. Write your questions to us in the comment section below.