National Testing Agency (NTA) is inviting online applications for UGC NET / JRF Examination June 2020. Those candidates who are awaiting government jobs in India must check not to miss the last date for submission of NTA UGC NET online form June 2020. If you are interested in this NET 2020 Recruitment or eligibility test, scroll down to know more details about it.
- The application process for UGC NET June 2020 started from 16 March 2020.
- The last date to submit online application is 16 April 2020.
- Candidates can make payment of fee on or before 16/04/2020.
- UGC NET June 2020 Online exam will be held on 15-20 June 2020.
- Admit cards will be available for download in June 2020.
Candidates who are willing to apply for UGC NET 2020 are required to pay examination fee that varies for candidates. Check the application fee below.
- General category candidates have to pay Rs. 1000 as application fee.
- Candidates belonging to OBC shall pay Rs. 500.
- SC / ST / PH category candidates have to pay Rs.250 as examination fee.
- Candidates can make payment of examination fee through Debit/Credit card, Net Banking or E Challan mode.
Eligibility for NTA UGC June 2020
- No age limit is set for NET.
- For the post of JRF, maximum age of candidates should not be more than 30 years.
- Relaxation in age limit will be given as per rules.
- Only those candidates are eligible who have passed / appeared for the Master’s Degree in a relevant subject and secured minimum 55% marks.
The candidates selected will be recruited as Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship & Assistant Professor Both, in Indian colleges and universities.
Other Useful Information
- Interested candidates can apply online using, direct link to apply.
- Candidates are encouraged to visit, NTA website for more details,
- Appear for NTA UGC NET 2020 Mock test.
All the necessary information on NTA UGC NET Onlne Form 2020 are included. Interested candidates shall read complete notification before applying online. For more details visit the official website of NTA. Write your questions to us in the comment section below.