A recent notification has been released by Join Indian Coast Guard for the Yantrik 01/2020 Recruitment for the course commencing August 2020. Online applications for the same will be accepted from March 16-22, 2020.
Applications are invited from only those candidates who have required education qualification and age as announced in the notification.
- Application process for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik started March 16, 2020.
- Candidates can apply for these Yantrik positions till March 22, 2020, upto 05:00 PM only.
- The admit cards will be available to download from April 9-16, 2020.
- The exam will be held in April/May 2020.
- No application fee will be charged for all category candidates, they only need to meet eligibility and fill form to appear.
- The total number of posts announced for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 02/2020 batch is 37. The notification mentions that these jobs are tentative and might change based on the availability of training slots.
- Yantrik Technical (Mechanical) – 19
- Yantrik Technical (Electronics & Communications) – 15
- Yantrik Technical (Electrical) – 03
- Age of candidates should be 18-22 years i.e applicant should be born between 01/08/1998 to 31/07/2002 (both dates inclusive).
- Age relaxation will be given as per rules.
- Candidates should have Matriculation or equivalent and Diploma in Mechanical/ Mechanical/Electronics &Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering approved by AICTE with minimum 60% aggregate.
How to Apply
- Visit the website, www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Click on Opportunities
- Click on “Yantrik 02/2020 Batch (Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering)”
- Select one of the three posts that you are eligible for.
- Read the instructions, click on “I Agree” button and start filling the online application.
- On completion of the application cross check the information before hitting the submit button.
- On successful submission of the application, a unique application/registration number will be provided to the candidate.
- The selection process includes written test (objective type), which will include questions relating to aptitude, English, reasoning, general knowledge and subject relevant.
- Those selected in written exam will be called for PFT (Physical Fitness Test), which will include completion of 1.6 km run in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups and 10 push ups.
- Those selected in PFT will undergo an initial recruitment medical exam.
- Those selected in initial recruitment medical exam will have to undergo final medical examination at INS Chilka.
Other Useful Information
- To know the complete eligibility and medical standards, download notification.
- For more details, visit website of Join Indian Coast Guard.
The Final Words
Candidates interested in Indian Coast Guard 02/2020 batch recruitment, must not miss the end date to apply online. For more details candidates are encouraged to read official notification and visit the website of Join Indian Coast Guard Yantrik. You can also write your questions to us in the comment section below.