Government jobs in India are in demand in India, those who are looking for public sector jobs can check the vacancies announced in Rajasthan. Recently Rajasthan High Court (RHC), Jodhpur and Jaipur, announced recruitment on the post of junior judicial assistant, clerk grade III and junior assistant. Online Application process started from March 30, 2020. Those interested in applying for these posts can read the details here.
- RHC online application process begins from 30 March 2020.
- End date for the submission of online application is 27 April 2020 upto 5:00 PM only.
- The last date to pay exam fee is April 28, 2020.
- The exam date is yet to be notified.
- Examination fee for General / OBC / EWS candidates is Rs. 500.
- SC / ST candidates have to pay Rs. 350 as application fee.
- Payment of application fee can be done in cash at Rajasthan E Mitra or online via Debit / Credit Card or Net Banking.
RHC Vacancy Details
- The total number of vacancies announced by RHC is 1760.
- The vacancies announced are for TSP and Non TSP area.
- Junior Judicial Assistant – 268
- Clerk Grade II (District Court) – Non TSP – 1056
- Junior Assistant (State Legal Service Authority) Non TSP – 333
- Junior Assistant – 18
- Clerk Grade II (District Court) TSP – 61
- Clerk Grade II – 08
- Junior Assistant (State Legal Service Authority) TSP – 16
RHC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility
- Age limit for candidates is 18-40 years as on 01/01/2021.
- Age relaxation will be given as per rules.
- Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from a Recognized University in India.
- To know the complete details on important dates, vacancy and eligibility, read RHC recruitment notification 2020.
Notification has been released for RHC recruitment 2020 on various post. All necessary details are discussed above. The link to apply online will be active from 30th March 2020. Candidates should visit RHC website for updates. You can also write your questions via comment.