Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) has released a notification for recruitment of candidates on various posts including Physiotherapist, Food Safety Officer (FSO) and Occupational Therapist. Those interested in this Bihar govt jobs, must submit their application online before last date of submission. Candidates who are interested in these vacancies and are eligible, can submit their application for the relevant post.
- The application process for BTSC recruitment 2020 will start from March 16, 2020.
- The end date for submission of online application is April 15, 2020.
- Candidates can make payment of application fee till 15 April 2020.
- The date of exam is yet to be notified.
- The application fee to be paid by General / OBC / EWS candidates is Rs. 200.
- The examination fee for SC / ST / PH category candidates is Rs. 50.
- The payment of application fee can be made via Debit/Credit card and net banking.
Age Limit as on 01/08/2019
- For male candidates age limit is 21 to 37 years as on the cut off date.
- For female candidates, the age limit is 21 to 40 years as on the cut off date.
- Age relaxation will be given as per rules.
- Food Safety Officer – To apply for this posts, candidates should have Degree in Food Technology / Dairy Technology / Bio Technology / Oil / Agriculture / Bio Chemistry or any equivalent degree. It is mandatory for candidates to have training and experience as an FSO.
- Physiotherapist – Only those candidates are eligible for this post who have a degree in Physiotherapy.
- Occupational Therapist – Candidates with degree in occupational therapy are eligible to apply for this position.
BTSC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Details
- BTSC has announced 3030 vacancies on the post of Food Safety Officer, Physiotherapist and Occupational Therapist.
Post wise vacancies:
- Food Safety Officer (FSO) – 91
- Physiotherapist – 126
- Occupational Therapist – 86
Other Useful Information
- To know the details and updates on the vacancies announced by BTSC, visit website of BTSC.
- Download recruitment notification released by BTSC for
- Food Safety Officer
- Occupational Therapist
Employment notification has been released by Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) on the post of occupational therapist, food safety officer and physiotherapist. Those interested and eligible for these vacancies can apply online before April 15, 2020. For more details, read complete official notification or visit the website of BTSC.