National Museum, Ministry of Culture announced a job notification on various posts including Consultant (Central Asian Antiquities), Consultant (Company Paintings) and Consultant (Manuscripts). The online registration process has been started from 13 March 2020. Those looking for government jobs in Delhi, must not miss the end date to apply. Interested candidates can check their eligibility here and then apply for National Museum New Delhi Recruitment 2020.
- The online application form process has started from March 13, 2020.
- Last date to submit the application form is 24 April 2020.
The total number of vacancies announced by Ministry of Culture for National Museum Recruitment 2020 are 06 . The appointment would be on a contractual basis initially for a period of six months which may be extended as per candidate’s performance.
- Consultant (Central Asian Antiquities) – 02
- Consultant (Company Paintings) – 02
- Consultant (Manuscripts) -02
- The age of candidates should not be more than 50 years as on 24 April 2020.
- Candidates should have Master’s degree in Fine Art/History of Art, Buddhist Art/Buddhism/Mediaeval and/or Modern Indian History/Central Asian Art/Language (Arabic, Persian etc.) of a recognized University/Institute.
- Candidates should have excellent communication in English and proficiency in working in MS Suit.
- Applicants with PhD, published books, papers, research experience and post qualification experience in the relevant field will be preferred.
- For Post Qualification experience: Candidates should have minimum five years of experience in the field of content development/research/museum curation.
- Selected candidates will work on a consolidated monthly remuneration of Rs.75000/- (Rupees Seventy-Five Thousand only).
- No other allowances including Dearness allowances (DA), House rent allowances (HRA), Transport allowances etc. would be payable to candidates.
- The selection of the candidates will be based on the relevant experience, educational qualification and personal interview (if conducted) for f shortlisted candidates by the selection committee constituted by the National Museum, Ministry of Culture.
- The employment for these posts will be on contract basis and will not confer any right for regular appointment in the Ministry/Organization.
- Selected candidates will have to sign a confidentiality and non-disclosure undertaking before commencement of assignment.
Other Useful Information
- Candidates can submit the application form on or before 24 April 2020.
- Candidates should have to send the application, proforma to the Administrative officer, National Museum, Ministry of Culture, Janpath, New Delhi – 110010.
- Application form received after the last date or found incomplete will not be considered or acceptable.
Candidates interested in National Museum Recruitment 2020 must ascertain their eligibility before applying. For more details, read official notification or visit official website of National Museum, nationalmuseumindia.gov.in/vacancy.asp . If you have any questions, write them t to us in the comment section below.