Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare has recently released a job notification for the post of Scientist- B (Non-medical). Those awaiting govt jobs in India can apply for this vacancy based on a temporary basis for a duration of a year.
The contract can be extended till project last as per candidate’s performance or need of the organization. The online application process started. Those candidates interested in govt jobs can check the eligibility before applying.
- The online process of ICMR Recruitment 2020 begun from 19 March 2020.
- The last date to submit the application form is 15 April 2020.
- The interview/written test date is yet to be notified.
- The place of work for a selected candidate would be ICMR headquartered, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi.
Vacancy or Eligibility details
ICMR Recruitment announced 01 posts as on contractual basis which might be extended.
Scientist – B (Non-Medical): 01
- The age of the candidate should not be more than 35 years as on cut off date.
- Candidate should have Master’s degree in Life sciences/Biotechnology with 1st division rank passed from a recognized University/Institute and 2 years of working experience in related field OR have Master’s degree with PhD in life sciences/Biotechnology with 2nd division passed from a recognized University/Institute.
- Having working experience in Life sciences.
- Candidate completed PhD/thesis submitted.
- Experience in research/review paper writing.
For more details, read ICMR Recruitment Notification 2020
Other Useful Information
- Candidates should have to submit the application form on or before 15 April 2020.
- The application can be sent by post or by hand. Candidates have to mention the subject line on the application envelope Kind Attention Mrs Aarti Chawla, Sr AO, ECD-II Application for the post of Scientist- B (Non-Medical)”.
- Candidates who are already in the regular type of employment service under any Government Department /Organization are not eligible to apply for this post.
- ICMR will not give any Travelling/Dearness allowances (TA/DA) to the applicants for interview, written tests or at the time of joining. Applicants should have to make his/her arrangements for stay and travel.
- Age relaxation is for SC, ST & OBC candidates as per Govt. Rules. Age relaxation may be considered for the deserving and highly qualified experienced person on the recommendation of the selection committee.
- There are no benefits of provident fund, HRA, CCA, Leave Travel Concession, Medical Claim etc. in contractual employment.
- Candidates should have to bring the documents including five copies of the submitted application form, documentary proof D.O.B, experience certificated from previous or current employment and one attested copy of each certificated for essential or desirable qualification at the time interview.
- The results of the selected candidate will be placed on the official website of ICMR only. No intimation will be sent by email or phone.
The Bottom Line
This article has detailed information regarding the job notification released by ICMR. In case of any further clarification, you can visit the official website of ICMR.To get more information on the government jobs in India, stay tuned with us.
Powerful Tips To Stay Immune and Healthy