A recent notification has been released by Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) for recruitment of 91 clerks. The job location is Bihar, those interested in getting a govt job in Bihar, must read the complete article.
Without any further ado let’s know more details on BSSC Recruitment 2020.
Candidates interested in getting a govt job in Bihar through BSSC recruitment 2020, do not miss these dates.
- The online application for BSSC clerk recruitment 2020 started from 26 March 2020.
- End date for submission of application is 15 April 2020.
- The end date for submission of fee is 13 April 2020.
- The number of vacancies – 91.
- Post name – Clerk
- Location – Bihar
- Candidates belonging to General/OBC have to pay Rs. 750 as application fee.
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female candidates shall pay Rs. 200 as application fee.
- Payment of application fee can be made via online mode only.
BSSC 2020 Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- There is no age limited for applicants.
- Applicants should have passed class 12th from a recognized university in India.
The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written test and interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to apply online through the BSSC website, or using this direct link.
- Interested candidates shall apply for BSSC recruitment 2020 from March 26 to April 15, 2020.
The Bottom Line
All the necessary details including dates, eligibility, vacancy and how to apply steps are discussed in this article. For more details on the BSSC clerk vacancy 2020, visit the website of BSSC. If you still have a question, write it to us in the comment section below.