A job notification has been released by State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam for 185 posts of Junior Assistant in APHQRS and district level and 19 post of Stenographer in district police cadre. Candidates seeking for govt jobs can check details of Assam Police Recruitment 2020. Applicants must ascertain their eligibility before applying online for the same. Interested candidates, read on to know all important details.
- The notification for Assam Police recruitment 2020 was published on 21 March 2020.
- The link to apply online will be active from April 4, 2020.
- Applicants should submit the application online before the end date, 4 May 2020.
- The number of announced vacancies for Junior Assistant – 185
- Vacancies for Stenographer – 19
- Name of post – Junior Assistant
- Job location – Guwahati
- The pay scale for Assam Police Junior Assistant will be Rs. 14,000 to Rs. 49,000.
Eligibility for Assam Police Recruitment 2020
- The age limit for candidates is 18-38 years as on 01/01/2020.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be given as per rules.
- For the posts of Junior Assistant – Applicants should be a graduate in Commerce/ Art/ Science or other equivalent stream from a recognized University in India. Also they must posses Diploma in Computer.
- For the posts of Stenographer (Grade-III) – The candidate must be a graduate in Science /Arts/ Commerce or equivalent from a recognized University as well as should have National Trade Certificate in stenography from ITI in Assam or an institute recognized by Govt of Assam/ India. The candidate should also have 80 WPM in English Stenography speed.
- For the selection of candidates, a written exam will be conducted followed by practical test.
- Written Exam – The OMR-based written test will be conducted for 50 marks for a duration of 2 hours, consisting of 50 questions of one mark each. For every wrong answer 1⁄2 mark will be deducted. The question will test candidates Logical reasoning, knowledge of History and Culture of Assam and India, Aptitude, General Knowledge and Comprehension.
- Practical Test – This will be conducted for 50 marks for both the posts, while for the post of Stenographer there will be an additional Stenography test for 50 marks.
For more details, visit the website of Assam Police.
How to Apply
- Applicants can apply online through SLPRB website, www. slprbassam.in.
- Also, candidates should direct their complaints and queries to the above website.
The Bottom Line
All the important information on Assam Police recruitment 2020 on the post Stenographer and Junior Assistant is shared. Candidates can apply online for these vacancies, selection will be based on the candidates performance in both written and practical exam. Visit Assam Police website for more details and updates. stay tuned for latest govt jobs in India.