Indian Oil Corporation Limited has released the notification for the engagement of Trade Apprentices in the Southern Region. IOCL is inviting the applications from the interested candidates on 21 vacancies of Trade Apprentices. According to IOCL trade Apprentice recruitment 2020, the last date to apply for the vacancies of Trade Apprentices is 24th February 2020. If you are looking for jobs in IOCL then you can read this post to understand the required eligibility and then apply on the vacant posts.
Selected candidates will be posted in the South India region (Tamil Nadu & Puducherry, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana). Read on to know about eligibility, selection process, vacancy details and other details below.
IOCL Recruitment 2020: Vacancy Details
IOCL has released a total of 21 vacancies on the Data Entry Operator Post. All the vacancies are available in different states. Have a look at the state-wise vacancies available in IOCL.
- Tamil Nadu & Puducherry – 8 Post
- Karnataka – 4 Post
- Kerala – 3 Post
- Andhra Pradesh – 3 Post
- Telangana – 3 Post
- Online Application Process to apply for the Trade Apprentice Jobs in IOCL is 10th February 2020, 10 am onwards.
- Last Date of submitting the online application is 24th February 2020 up to 5 pm.
- The written exam for the recruitment will be conducted on 8th March 2020 (Sunday) in Chennai.
- Admit Card for the written exam will be released online in the first week of March 2020.
- A tentative date for upload of call letter for document verification of qualified candidates 12th march 2020.
To apply for IOCL trade apprentice recruitment 2020 the applicant need to fulfill the following qualification criteria;
- To Apply for Trade Apprentice Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices) the minimum educational qualification is 12th Pass (but below Graduate).
- To Apply for Trade Apprentice- Data Entry Operator (Skilled Certificate Holders) the minimum qualification is 12th Pass (but below Graduate). The candidates should also possess Skill Certificate of ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ for the training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognized under the National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognized by the Central Government.
- Only those candidates will be eligible to apply for the vacant post who have completed the prescribed qualification from a recognized Board as a full-time regular course.
- Those candidates who have undergone Apprenticeship earlier or pursuing Apprenticeship Training in an Industry or having job experience for a period of 1 year or more are NOT eligible to apply.
- If any candidate possesses a higher qualification than the prescribed qualification ie., Graduation/Post Graduation/Diploma/ITI etc., will not eligible to apply.
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years and maximum age should not be more than 24 years as on 31.01.2020 to apply for this post.
- Candidates from the reserved category will relaxation in the maximum age limit. For SC/ST the relaxation is up to 5 years i.e. up to a max of 29 yrs., 3 years for OBC i.e. up to a max of 27 yrs., 10 years for PWBD Gen, 15 years for PWBD SC/ST, 13 years for PWBD OBC for the posts reserved for them).
How To Apply For IOCL Jobs 2020
If you fulfill the above mentioned criteria on educational qualification and age limit then you can follow the below mentioned instruction to apply for the vacancies of trade apprentice in IOCL.
- To apply for the vacant posts first you will have to register as a Trade Apprentice online, here is the link for registration; http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in/Pages/apprenticeship/home.aspx.
- IOCL is accepting the online applications only so to apply for the above mentioned vacancies visit the official website of IOCL.
- On the home page, you will get the career tab, click on it. You will get a link to the Latest Job Opening, click on it.
- Now a link of Engagement of Trade Apprentices in Southern Region (Marketing Division) will appear on the screen. When you will click on the link and application form will appear on the screen, fill it with accurate details.
- You can also fill the application form by clicking on the direct link given at the bottom of this article.
- Upload the scanned copy followings; latest color photograph, proof of Date of Birth (Xth Std certificate/mark sheet), educational qualification, caste certificate as applicable and.
The online applications will get shortlisted and eligible candidates will be intimated by e-mail/Sms for downloading admit cards for the selection process. Candidates will get selected in IOCL based on written test followed by document verification.
Exam Pattern for IOCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- The written test will be having with Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s). The questions will be asked from the following topics;
- General Aptitude and Reasoning
- General English
- Numerical Aptitude
- General Knowledge/Awareness
- To clear the written the candidates will have to score a minimum of 40% marks in the written test. Candidates from SC/ST categories are relaxable by 5% marks.
- To read the official notification for IOCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020, click here.
- To Visit the official website of IOCL, click here.
- To apply for the above-described vacancies in IOCL, click here.
The Bottom Line
All those job seekers who fulfill the eligibility criteria as mentioned above can apply online for the trade apprentice vacancies in IOCL. Do not wait until the last date to fill the application form. Though we have given the detailed information here but still in case of any further query please feel free to write to us in the comment box below. We shall revert