Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has announced various vacancies and has released online applications on the post of Executive Trainee under GATE Recruitment 2020. This is your chance to get a govt sector job in India. Candidates who are interested in this NPCIL vacancies, must ascertain their eligibility before applying online.
- The application process begin March 24, 2020.
- The last date to apply online is 2nd April 2020 upto 5:00 PM.
- The end date for payment of fee is April 2, 2020.
- The exam fee is yet to be notified.
The application fee to be paid by candidates is listed below.
- Candidates belonging to General / OBC candidates is Rs. 500/–
- All category female candidates and candidates from SC / ST / PH candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Examination fee can be paid by candidates via Debit/Credit card or Net banking.
Vacancy Details for NPCIL Recruitment 2020
- The total number of vacancy details announced by NPCIL is 200.
- Vacancies are announced on the post of executive trainee.
- Category wise vacancy details below:
- General -76
- OBC – 60
- EWS -18
- ST – 15
- SC – 31
NPCIL Eligibility 2020
- The maximum age for candidates is 26 years as on 02/04/2020.
- Candidates should have BE / B.Tech / M.Tech Degree in the branch they are applying for, with minimum 60% marks.
- Only those candidates are eligible who are GATE qualified.
Other Useful Information
- The link to apply online will be active from March 24, 2020.
- Read and download NPCIL recruitment notification 2020
- For more information, candidates should visit the official website of NPCIL.
Result for GATE 2020 has been announced and those who have qualified, can apply for NPCIL executive trainee recruitment 2020. Candidates are encouraged to read the notification released and visit NPCIL website for updates.