National Book Trust (NBT), India, Ministry of Human Resource Development, has announced a job notification inviting applications on various posts including PR Assistant, Consultant (Establishment), Production Executive, Admin Executive and Marketing Assistant. Here we have given detailed information about the National Book Trust Recruitment 2020, check your eligibility and apply for suitable vacancies.
- The application process for NBT Recruitment 2020 has started from 25 March 2020.
- The last date to submit application form is 13 April 2020.
- Candidates are required to send their Application form through E-mail only not by post.
Vacancy & Eligibility criteria
NBT has announced total 5 posts on contract basis for a period of six months which can be extended as per the workforce requirement and performance of the candidates or need of the organization.
PR Assistant – 01
- The age of candidates should not more than 45 years as on 13 April 2020.
- Candidates should have Graduation degree in any discipline of a recognized University/Institute or degree/diploma in Journalism/Mass communication.
- Should have minimum 02 years of working experience in a position such as media coordination, public relations, social media etc.
- Candidates must be proficient in Computer applications and have working knowledge on MS office, Photoshop, database etc.
- Candidates should have excellent communication and writing skills and deep knowledge of both English and Hindi.
- Having working experience in handling successful digital and social media campaigns of various social media platforms for brand advertising and augmentation.
- Candidates should have strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
Consultant (Establishment) – 01
- Applicants age should not be more than 65 years as on cut off date. The age factor might be extended with approval of Competent Authority in very deserving case.
- Applicants must have experience of working as Section officer or higher posts at Central Govt./Autonomous bodies with minimum 10 years of experience in the matters related to Establishment.
- Applicants should have good communication and interpersonal skills and also good knowledge on Computer applications like Power Point, MS Excel, MS Word etc.
Production Executive – 01
- The age of candidates should not be more than 45 years as on 13 April 2020.
- Candidates should have passed matriculation or equivalent with three years diploma in Printing Technology from a recognized Institute or have done two years Post graduation diploma in book publishing with specialization in book production.
- Should have three years experience in production of books in a press/publishing house of repute.
- Having knowledge of Typography and layout would be a plus.
Admin Executive – 01
- Applicants age should not be more than 45 years as on 13 April 2020.
- Candidates should have Graduation degree in any discipline of a recognized University/Institute.
- Candidates must have experience in protocol, facility management, supervision of security and housekeeping.
Marketing Assistant – 01
- Candidate’s age should not be more than 45 years as on 13 April 2020.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University/Institute.
- Have done MBA/PG Diploma in Marketing, Sales, Distribution and Exports would be plus but not mandatory.
Other Useful Information
- Applicants should have to attach self-attested scanned copies of all the mandatory documents, degrees, testimonials along with Application form and original documents that will be needed at the time of interview and if selected, at the time of joining.
- One passport size photograph should be placed on the Application Form.
- Incomplete filled Application form will be rejected by NBT
- NBT will not give any Travelling/Dearness allowances (TA/DA) to the candidates for interview or tests.
- Candidates are required to send their Applications form through E-mail only, not by Post. The subject line of the e-mail should say: APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF (the post you may apply for______________). The covering note should be addressed to Deputy Director (Estt. & Admn.), National Book Trust, India, New Delhi-110070.
In this article, you will get all the details on National Book Trust (NBT) Recruitment 2020. To know more about it, you can visit the official website of NBT, www.nbtindia.gov.in . Candidates are advised to read the complete notification before applying online.