National Agriculture Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd. (NAFED) is known for Marketing cooperative for agriculture produce. This organization works under the Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India. NAFED founded on 2 October 1958, promotes the trade of agriculture produce and forest resources across India.
Recently, a job notification has been released by NAFED for the posts including Assistant Manager (IT/Accounts). Those candidates seeking a job in the government sector, this is your chance to grab this opportunity.
Candidates who are interested in NAFED vacancies must ascertain their eligibility before applying.
- The online application process has started from 6 April 2020.
- Closing date to submit form is 21 April 2020.
- The last date to submit Application Fee is 21 April 2020.
Application Fee Details
- The application fee for Assistant Manager- II (IT) post is Rs.500/-
- The application fee for Assistant Manager (Accounts) post is Rs.1000/-.
Vacancy details for NAFED Recruitment 2020
- Assistant Manager- II (IT) : 01
- Assistant Manager (Accounts) : 04
Assistant Manager- II (IT)
- The maximum age of candidates should not be over 30 years.
- Candidates should have completed B. Tech/ B. E or M.C.A from a recognized University/Institute in India.
- Candidates should also have minimum 3 years of experience in software implementation, Programming, SDLC, Databases and Web-based applications, in any reputed Companie / PSU and State / National Cooperative Organization in the field of IT. Also, they must possess knowledge of (networks, firewall, security),
Desired Key Skills
- Candidates must have good command over oral/written English language and should also be proficient in using the latest computer-based applications used in daily work life.
Assistant Manager (Accounts)
- Applicants maximum age of candidates should not be over 35 years.
- Applicants should have completed Chartered Accountant (CA), ICWA/ B.com with MBA (Finance) from any of the top tier-1 colleges in India.
- Applicants should have at least 3 years of experience after completion of (CA) / ICWA / MBA (Finance) in a commercial undertaking of repute with has a turnover of Rs. 100/- crore or more. The candidates should hold experience in exercising financial control, preparing a budget, and budget expenditure etc. and should have good knowledge of using computerized financing system.
Desired Key Skills
- Should be an analytical thinker.
- Excellent command over English language (oral/written) with great communication skills.
- Should be proficient in using the latest computer-based applications.
Mode of Selection
- The selection of the candidates for the post of Assistant Manager-II (IT) will be based on written test (Technical) and personal interview that will be held in New Delhi.
- The selection of candidates for the post of Assistant Manager (Accounts) will be based on written test which will be held in Zone –wise at various locations including Hyderabad, Delhi, Kolkata and Ahmedabad followed by personal interview.
Other Useful Information
- For Assistant Manager (Accounts), applicants need to select/mention the zone (North, East, West, South) of their choice at the time of applying.
- For Assistant Manager-II (IT) posts, candidates selected will be posted anywhere in India.
- For Assistant Manager (Accounts) posts, candidates selected will be posted in Northern India, Eastern India, Southern India and Western India depending upon the zone for which they have applied.
Wrapping it Up
Now that you know all the important details on the job notification released by NAFED Recruitment 2020. You must not miss the end date to apply. We encourage you to apply well in time to avoid last day rush. To download official notification and more details visit the NAFED website, www.nafed-india.com.
Stay tuned with us for more latest government jobs and general awareness.
SEBI Assistant Manager Grade A Recruitment 2020