National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development (NABARD) is inviting the applications from eligible candidates for the Office Attendant vacancies. The official notification for NABARD Recruitment 2020 is released and can be downloaded from official website of NABARD. Interested candidates can apply online till 12 January 2020, for the jobs of Office Attendant.
This article has detailed information about NABARD Group C recruitment 2020, including eligibility criteria, selection procedure, and apply online process for the vacant posts. So, read on to get more details about these vacancies.
NABARD Office Assistant Vacancies Detail
According to the official notification for NABARD Recruitment 2020, a total of 73 vacancies is available with NABARD for the post of Office Assistant. Have a look at the state-wise jobs in NABARD;
- Andhra Pradesh – 01
- Arunachal Pradesh – 01
- Chhattisgarh – 03
- Goa – 01
- Gujarat – 03
- Haryana – 05
- Himachal Pradesh – 01
- Jammu & Kashmir – 01
- Karnataka – 03
- Karnataka (BIRD Mangaluru) -02
- Kerala – 03
- Maharashtra (HO-Mumbai) – 23
- Meghalaya – 01
- Mizoram – 01
- Nagaland – 02
- New Delhi – 03
- Odisha – 02
- Rajasthan – 04
- Telangana – 02
- Uttar Pradesh – 08
- Uttrakhand – 02
- Tripura -01
Important Dates For NABARD Group C Recruitment 2020
- The online registration process to apply for the vacant posts in NABARD has been started from December 25, 2019.
- The closing date for the registration and fee payment is January 12, 2020.
- Admit card for the Prelim exam for NABARD Office Assistant Recruitment 2020 will be released in February 2020.
- The prelim examination will be conducted in the 3rd week of February (tentatively).
- Dates of Main examination for the NABARD Office Assistant will be announced soon.
NABARD Office Attendant Eligibility Criteria
Before applying online for the vacancies, read the eligibility criteria set by the NABARD officials for the post of office attendant.
- The applicant must have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the State/Regional Office to which he/she is applying. Candidates possessing higher qualifications than this are don’t need to apply for the vacancies.
- The candidate should have the domicile of the State/UT for which he/she is applying for the vacant posts.
- The applicants will be required to give self-declaration in this regard in an online application/at the time of appointment and as demanded by the Bank during the recruitment process.
- The age limit of the candidates should be 18 to 30 years. Candidates from reserved category will get the relaxation in the upper age limit as per rules.
Selection Process for NABARD Office Assistant Recruitment 2020
To get the job in NABARD, the applicant will have to take the prelim examination. All the candidates who will fulfill the eligibility criteria and applied for the vacancies will be eligible to take the Prelim examination.
Successful candidates in NABARD Office Attendant Prelims Exam will be called for the Mains Exam. Based on the marks obtained in Main Examination, a merit list will be prepared, and based on it; the applicant will get the appointment of the Office attendant in NABARD.
How to Apply for NABARD Office Assistant Recruitment 2020
To apply for the NABARD Office Assistant post you can click on the direct link given here; Direct Link and follow the below-given instructions;
- The link will take you to the registration page, where you will have to enter your registration number, password, and captcha code. If you haven’t registered on the website, then first complete the registration process by clicking on the link given on the page.
- Fill the NABARD Office Attendant Online Form 2020 and pay the application fee online.
- The alternative way to apply for the vacancies in NABARD is to visit the official website of NABARD; nabard.org and click on career notice.
- You will find the registration link to register for the office attendant Post Group C on the website and then login with your user name and password.
- Follow the instructions and fill the NABARD Office Attendant Online Form 2020 and pay the fee.
- Application fee for SC/ST/PWD and other reserved category candidates is Rs. 50/-
- For all other candidates, the application fee id Rs. 450/-
Frequently Asked Questions About NABARD Office Assistant Recruitment 2020
Here you can get the answers of most asked questions about the recruitment in NABARD for Office Attendant Group C;
Q. What will be the salary for Office Attendant Group C in NABARD?
Ans. Selected candidates will be entitled to get Rs. 24,000/- PM as monthly payments.
Q. How will I take the prelim exam?
Ans. You will have to download the admit card for NABARD Office Attendant Exam 2020. The Admit Card will be released online tentatively in February 2020.
Q. Will there be an interview round for the selection of the suitable candidates on the Office Attendant post?
Ans. No, the selection of the candidates will be done based on their performance in Prelim and then in Mains exam.