Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC), Prayagraj has released a notification for Combined Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020 in various departments. Candidates awaiting for government job in UP must not miss this opportunity. To know more details on the posts of assistant engineer announced by UPPSC, scroll down.
UPPSC Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- The application process for UPPSC AE recruitment 2020 started from 30th December 2019.
- The end date to apply online for recruitment of AE in UPPSC is 27th January 2020.
- Candidates can complete the form by 30th January 2020.
- The date of exam will be notified soon.
- The application fee to be paid by General / OBC / EWS candidates is Rs. 225.
- SC / ST category candidates have to pay Rs. 105
- PH (Divyang) candidates shall pay Rs. 25 as fee.
- Candidates can pay the examination fee through Debit card, credit card or net banking.
UPSSC AE Recruitment 2020 Eligibility
Age Limit as on 01/07/2019
- The minimum age of candidates should not be less than 21 years.
- The maximum age of candidates should not be more than 40 years.
- Age relaxation will be given to candidates as per rules.
- Candidates should have BE / B.Tech Engineering Degree in related stream of a recognized university or institute in India.
UPSSC AE Vacancies 2020
- The total number of vacancies announced for AE post by UPSSC is 712.
- The applications are invited for various posts.
- To know post wise details of the vacancy, read complete notification.
Candidates should visit the official website of UPPSC, http://uppsc.up.nic.in/
Candidates applying for the post must ascertain their eligibility for the same, read UPSSC AE recruitment notification, and then apply online.
All the important details on UPSSC Assistant Engineer (AE) recruitment 2020 are discussed, along with link to apply online. Candidates are advised to read the official notification and instructions before applying online. In case you have a question, write it in the comment section below, we shall revert.