Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Eastern Railway Kolkata has invited online applications from interested and eligible candidates for the post of Trade Apprentice in various stream. Those seeking jobs in Railways must not miss this chance, read on to check the important dates and eligibility criteria. We encourage candidates to read the notification released by Eastern Railway Kolkata before applying online.
- The application process for Railway ER recruitment 2020 will start from 14 February 2020.
- Last Date to submit the application is 13 March 2020 upto 05:00 PM.
- The last date to make payment of fee is 13 March 2020.
- The exam date is yet to be notified.
- The application fee to be paid by General / OBC candidates is Rs. 100.
- No application fee is to be paid by SC/ST candidates.
- All category female candidates are exempted from the payment of fee.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode only.
- The total number of vacancies announced by Railway ER Kolkata is 2792.
- The vacancies are announced on the post of Trade Apprentice.
- The vacancies are announced for various trade.
Eastern Railway Kolkata Recruitment 2020 Eligibility
- Candidates should have passed class 10th from a recognized board in India and must posses ITI Certificate in Related Trade.
- For some trades, 8th pass is the minimum educational qualification.
- The age of candidate should be 15-24 years as on 13/03/2020.
Selection of candidates will be done based on the merit list prepared, which will include 50% marks obtained in 10th or 8th, whichever is applicable and 50% marks obtained in ITI.
The Bottom Line
We here have compiled all the necessary information on RRC ER Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020. To know updates, keep visiting the RRC ER website for details. The link to download the official notification is included on the page. In case you still have a question, drop your questions in the comments section below.