Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has released notification for the recruitment of candidates on various post of PGT under Directorate of Education, Government of NCT of Delhi. This a golden opportunity for those looking for a government job in Delhi. For these posts, DSSSB will accept applications only via online mode. The only mode of application is online and candidates can submit their application from 14th January to 13th February 2020. All the important details on DSSSB PGT recruitment 2020 are included herein.
DSSSB PGT Recruitment 2020 – Important Dates
- The online application process will be active from 14th January 2020.
- The end date for submission of DSSSB PGT online form 2020 is 13th February 2020.
- The exam date will be notified soon.
- The candidates belonging to General/OBC category have to pay Rs. 100 as application fee.
- All other category candidates, including female candidates of all category are exempted from payment of fee.
- Candidates can make payment of application fee via Debit/Credit card or Net Banking only.
DSSSB PGT Vacancy Details
- The total number of vacancies of PGT announced by DSSSB is 710.
- Vacancies announced for PGT are 394.
- Vacancies announced for EVGC (Educational and Vocational Guidance Counselor) are 316.
DSSSB Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates applying for DSSSB PGT recruitment 2020 must not be more than 36 years in age. They are required to have Master’s Degree in relevant subject or Degree/Diploma in Education.
- Candidates applying for the post of EVGC should not be over 30 years in age. They must also have Masters Degree in Psychology or Diploma in Guidance and Counseling.
The eligibility varies with the post, to know the complete eligibility for the posts candidates must read the DSSSB Recruitment Notification 2020.
The Bottom Line
All the necessary information on DSSSB recruitment 2020 for the post of PGT and EVGC is included herein. Link to apply online will be active from January 14, 2020. For more details, candidates are advised to read the notification, or visit official website. In case you still have a question, write it to us in the comment section below.