Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL) has invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Manager, Junior Manager and Executive. The online mode of application is online, for submission of which the last date is 15th March 2020. Also, the only language to fill application form is English.
Candidates are advised to refer the how to apply instructions and read notification released by DFCCIL for recruitment on various posts. Read on to know all the important information on DFCCIL recruitment 2020.
- The link to apply online was activated on 15 February 2020.
- The closing date for online application registration is 15 March 2020 upto 11:45 PM.
- The Computer Based Test (CBT) for selection of candidates is scheduled in the last week of April 2020.
Age Limit as on 01.01.2020
- The age limit for the post of Junior Manager is 18-27 years.
- Eligibility age for post of Assistant Manger and Executive is 18-30 years.
- Age relaxation will be given as per rules.
To know the essential qualification and post-qualification experience, candidates are advised to check the DFCCIL recruitment notification 2020.
- Assistant Manager (UR/OBC-NCL/EWS) – Rs 1000.
- Executive (UR/OBC-NCL/EWS) – Rs. 900.
- Junior Manager (UR/OBC-NCL/EWS) – Rs. 1000.
- The selection process for all the post include computer based test (CBT), document verification, interview and medical test.
- The CBT will be conducted in 2-3 sessions on a day or multiple days for a duration of 2 hours.
- The CBT will include 120 objective multiple choice type questions, out of which 24 will be based on general aptitude and 96 will be relating to post or discipline for which candidate has applied.
- The question paper will be in both Hindi and English language.
- For every wrong answer 1/4 marks allocated to the question will be deducted.
- CBT is qualifying in nature, the minimum qualifying marks for UR candidates is 40% for UR, 25% for SC and 30% for SC/OBC-NCL/EWS.
The syllabus varies for the posts, click here to know the syllabus.
DFCCIL Vacancies 2020
The vacancies are announced on various posts by DFCCIL, which are listed below.
- Assistant Manager (Finance)
- Assistant Manager (IT)
- Junior Manager (HR)
- Executive (IT)
- Executive (HR)
- Executive (Finance)
Those looking for govt jobs in India, shall the check the notification for DFCCIL recruitment 2020 for various post. The vacancy details, along with eligibility and link to notification is discussed above. For more details visit the website of DFCCIL.