Delhi High Court is inviting applications for the post of junior judicial assistant / restorer from eligible candidates. Interested candidates can apply for these Group ‘C’ vacancies from High Court of Delhi. The number of vacancies announced are 132, out of which 22 are reserved for Ex-Servicemen and 8 for PwD candidates on horizontal basis.
- Online application process for Delhi High Court Recruitment 2020 started from Feb 19, 2020.
- Last date to register online is 11th March 2020 upto 10:00 PM.
- Last date to submit online form and make payment is 11th March 2020 upto 11:00 PM.
The only mode of application is online, candidates should note that no other mode of application submission will be entertained.
- Age limit of candidates should not be below 18 years and over 27 years as on 01/01/2020.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be given as per rules.
- For detailed eligibility criteria, read the official notification.
Mode of Selection
- The selection of candidates will be based on Preliminary exam, Descriptive written test, English typing test and interview.
- The preliminary exam will be OMR based objective type consisting of 120 marks.
- The duration of preliminary exam will be 120 minutes.
- The Descriptive exam will be conducted for 100 marks for 120 minutes of duration.
- The English typing test will be conducted for 10 minutes to asses candidates English typing speed of 35 WPM.
- Interview round will be conducted for 25 marks.
Candidates are advised to visit the official website of Delhi High Court to know more details.
Delhi High Court has announced vacancies for on the post of junior judicial assistant / restorer in the Group ‘C’. All the necessary information for the post is discussed above, for more details visit the official website of Delhi High Court or write your questions in the comment section below.