Are you looking for a govt job in Bihar, here is your chance to apply for one. Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released notification for the post of project manager, eligible candidates can apply. We keep updating you on the latest government jobs in India, so you do not miss your chance to get a job that you desire.
To know the details on BPSC recruitment 2020, scroll down.
- The application process for BPSC recruitment 2020 began from 17 February 2020.
- The closing date to apply online is 2nd March 2020.
- Candidates can make payment of application fee by 6th March 2020.
- The last date to complete the form is 16 March 2020.
- The application fee to be paid by General / BC / EWS candidates is Rs. 600.
- For SC / ST candidates, examination fee is Rs. 150
- For candidates with Bihar domicile, the application fee is Rs. 150.
- Payment of application fee can be done using Debit / Credit card or Net banking.
- To download the BPSC recruitment notification 2020, click here
- To visit the official website of BPSC, click here
Eligibility for BPSC Project Manager Recruitment 2020
- Age limit for male candidates should be 21-37 years and for females it should be 21-40 years as on 01/08/2019.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be given as per rules.
- To know the educational qualification, check the BPSC notification, link shared above.
- Total number of vacancies announced by BPSC on the post of Project Manager are 69.
- Out of the total vacancies, 24 are reserved for women candidates.
- To know category-wise vacancies, read the notification (link shared above).
- Selection of candidates for BPSC recruitment 2020 will be three-tier process.
- The first exam will include three papers general knowledge, General Hindi and English Language.
- Duration for each paper will be 3 hours.
- General Knowledge paper will be conducted for 200 marks, while General Hindi and English Language will be for 100 marks each.
- English Language and General Hindi papers will be qualifying in nature, where candidates shall score minimum 40 marks to qualify it. These marks will not be considered for preparing the merit list.
- Candidates selected in the common test will appear for written exam.
- Written exam will be conducted for 200 marks for a duration of 3 hours. This will be based on the subject selected by the candidate.
- Interview will be the final round of the selection process.
- The final list of selected candidates will be prepared by including marks obtained by candidates in General knowledge, written exam and interview.
Those looking for govt jobs in Bihar, shall be happy to know that BPSC has announced 69 vacancies on the post of project manager. All the important information relating to BPSC recruitment 2020 has been discussed here, for more details visit the official website of BPSC, www.bpsc.bih.nic.in. Candidates are advised to read the complete notification before applying online.