Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has recently announced a job notification for Visiting Medical Officers (Homeopathic and Ayurvedic doctors) vacancies for Chennai location. If you are looking for a government job in Chennai, this is an opportunity for you to grab.
All those seeking government jobs in India shall read the complete page for details on the latest govt job announced through BEL Chennai recruitment notification 2020. Interested candidates, scroll down to check the eligibility and other details for these vacancies.
- The online application process for BEL Chennai
- recruitment 2020 started from 6 April 2020.
- Last date to submit the application form is 25 April 2020, candidates are advised to fill the form well in time to avoid the last date rush.
Vacancy Details & Qualification Required
The total number of posts announced by Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) are 02. The employment will be on temporarily basis for a period of 2 years from the date of appointment which can be extended at the discretion of the company for a mutually agreed period.
Ayurvedic Doctor – 01
- The maximum age of candidates should not be more than 65 years as on 01/03/2020, upper age limit is relaxable at the discretion of Management.
- Candidates should have Bachelor of Ayurveda Medical & Surgery (B.A.M.S) degree from a recognized University/Institute in India.
- Along with the education qualification, candidates should also have minimum 3 years’ post- qualification experience.
Homeopathic Doctor -01
- Applicants maximum age should be 65 years as on 01/03/2020, upper age limit is relaxable at the discretion of Management.
- Applications should have Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery (B.H.M.S) degree from a recognized University/Institute in India.
- Applicants should also have a minimum 3 years of post-qualification working experience on the same.
Mode of Selection
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their application for the interview.
- The selection of the candidates will be based on their performance in the interview.
- Eligible candidates will get a call for the interview directly from BEL.
Other Useful Information
- Candidates have to send the duly filled BEL application form through Speed post or Courier along with SSLC/SSC certificate for proof of age, certificate of B.A.M.S/B.H.M.S, registration certificate with Medical Council of India (MCI), caste certificate if belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS /PWD or experience certificate if any to Sr. Dy. General Manager (HR&A), Bharat Electronics Limited, BEL – Army road, Nungambakkam, Chennai – 600089 on or before 25th April 2020 and also superscribe on the envelope “Application for the post of Visiting Medical Officer (Ayurvedic/Homeopathic).
- Any applications received after the closing date or without the above said enclosures will be rejected by BEL.
- Candidates have to make their own transport arrangement from commuting between residence to the factory.
- Only Indian National can apply for these vacancies.
- Selected candidates are not entitled to any typed of leaves, benefits or perquisites.
Now that you know complete details on BEL Chennai recruitment 2020, you must apply through speed post or courier on or before the end date i.e. 25 April 2020. For more information and updates, visit the website of Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), bel-India.in. For any queries, write it to us in the comment section below, we shall revert.