BEL, Bangalore is conducting “Walk in Selection” for ITI candidates for one-year apprenticeship training under the Apprentices Act 1961. This BEL recruitment 2019 is for the short term that pays Rs. 9185 and Rs. 10333 as a stipend.
The walk will be conducted at Center for Learning and Development, Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Bangalore-13 for trades listed below.
- The walk-in for Electrician, Fitter, Turner, Welder, Machinist, DMM, COPA/PASAA, Mechanic Refrigerator & Air Conditioning and Electroplater will be conducted on September 24, 2019, at 1:00 PM.
- The walk-in for Electronic Mechanic will be conducted on 25th September 2019 at 1:00 PM.
BEL Walk-in 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- All candidates who have completed ITI on or after 1st June 2016 are eligible to appear for BEL recruitment 2019 Walk-in selection.
- The maximum age of candidates should not be more than 21 years as on 01/09/2019.
- SC/ST candidates will get relaxation of 5 years and OBC will get 3 years relaxation in upper age limit.
- The upper age limit relaxation for PWD candidates is 10 years.
Documents Required for BEL Walk-in 2019
- Candidates shall have to present SSLC marks Card as proof of age.
- ITI Original Marks issued by State Council for Vocational Training (SCVT)/ National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT).
- Category certificate (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) is applicable.
Selection of Candidates
- The candidates will be selected for these short-term apprentice posts through written tests. The performance of candidates in this test will be solely responsible for their selection.
- The duration of apprenticeship training is 1 year, with a stipend of Rs. 9185 for Welder and COPA/PASAA and Rs. 10333 for all other posts.
The Bottom Line
BEL, Bangalore will conduct the walk-in for apprentice posts on 24th and 25th of September 2019 for which candidates have to appear at BEL Bangalore. All the necessary details on BEL recruitment 2019 are discussed in the article. In case you need more details, read the official notification or write to us in the comment box below.