Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Ghaziabad is inviting applications from interested and eligible candidates for Graduate Apprentice Selection. BEL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2019 has announced 50 vacancies under the Apprenticeship Act 1961. As per the BEL Ghaziabad Notification 2019, graduates will be recruited for one year apprenticeship training in various engineering branches at a monthly stipend of Rs. 11, 110.
The Engineering branches for which recruitment will be done are:
- Civil – 6
- Mechanical – 15
- Electrical – 4
- Electronics – 15
- Computer Science – 10
To know more details on BEL recruitment 2019, scroll down.
BEL Ghaziabad Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Last Date
- Interested candidates can apply for BEL apprenticeship program on or before the end date, 21st September 2019.
- The date of written exam will be notified to shortlisted candidates only.
BEL Apprenticeship 2019 Eligibility
- Candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech in Mechanical/Civil/Electrical/Electronics/ Computer Science from a university/institute recognized by AICTE or Government of India (GOI) on or after October 31, 2016.
- The maximum age of candidate should not be more than 25 years or less as on 30.09.2019.
- The candidates from SC/ST and PwD will get 5 years relaxation in upper age and OBC candidates will get 3 years.
Apply Online for BEL Apprenticeship Selection 2019
- Interested candidates must enroll online through BOAT’s web portal, located at www. mhrdnats.gov.in.
- For enrollment candidates will be needing following documents: Aadhar Card in PDF format, Qualifying/provisional degree certificate, passport size photograph, valid personal email ID, mobile number and State Bank of India account details.
- Login to the portal with email/User ID/Mobile number and password.
- After login, submit the required details before the end date.
To know the complete information on BEL Ghaziabad Recruitment 2019, read the BEL official notification.
BEL Apprenticeship Selection 2019
- The first screening of candidates will be on the basis of the application.
- Selected candidates will be called for informed about the date of written test/interview and venue through SMS or mail.
- The final selection of candidates for BEL Ghaziabad apprenticeship program will be done through a written test/interview.
- The applicants should not be undergoing or have done apprenticeship training in any other organization.
- The BEL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2019 notification mentions that if the number of candidates applying will be higher than the number of vacancies then the shortlisting of applicants for written test/interview will be based on the candidate’s percentage of marks in graduation, which will be decided by the BEL selection committee.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply for BEL recruitment 2019.
The Bottom Line
This page discusses BEL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2019 for Apprenticeship Selection. All the important details that candidates must know before applying are included; BEL 2019 Apprenticeship eligibility, important dates, apprenticeship selection, and how to apply steps. The link to download the BEL Ghaziabad notification 2019 is also included. We advise candidates to read the notification and general instructions before applying for the apprentice posts in BEL. In case you have a question, you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org.