Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has released notification for the recruitment of contract engineers (Electronics & Mechanical) for a contract period of one year. The graduates shall possess one year of relevant work experience to apply for these contract positions. To know more details on
BEL Contract Engineers Recruitment 2019, scroll down.
BEL Contract Engineers Vacancy Details
- 19 vacancies are announced for Electronics & Communication engineers to be deployed in Bhatinda (7 posts) and Hyderabad. (12 posts)
- 11 vacancies are announced for 11 Mechanical engineers to be deployed in Hyderabad (7 posts) and Bhatinda (4 posts).
- The consolidated remuneration for these contract posts will be Rs. 23,000 per month.
BEL Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
Here are the important dates of BEL recruitment 2019 for the posts of contract engineers (mechanical and electronics)
- The advertisement for BEL Contract Engineers Recruitment 2019 was released on 11th September 2019.
- The last date for application submission is 3rd October 2019.
BEL Contract Engineers Recruitment 2019 Eligibility
The maximum age for General category candidates is 26 years, for SC/ST it is 31 years and for OBC candidates it is 29 years as on 01.11.2019.
The candidates from General and OBC category should have passed their B.E/B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering/Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electronics Engineering) in first class. However, SC/ST candidates are eligible with pass class, from a recognized university in India.
The candidates are required to have one year of relevant work experience (post qualification) as on 01.11.2019.
BEL Contract Engineers Selection Process
- The selection of candidates will be through written test.
- Candidates shortlisted in written exam will be called for Interview.
- Candidates shall be shortlisted by BEL based on their percentage of marks, order of merit in engineering.
How to Apply
- Candidates who fulfill the above eligibility criteria can download the application form from BEL website, www.bel-india.in.
- Candidates are required to post/courier the application in a format prescribed by BEL along with the photocopies of the required documents in a sealed cover super scribing “Application for the post of Contract Engineer – Electronics / Mechanical” to SR DY GENERAL MANAGER (HR). BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED, I.E.NACHARAM, HYDERABAD – 500 076, on or before the October 3, 2019.
The Bottom Line
BEL has announced BEL Contract Engineers Recruitment 2019 and notification for the same has been released. The article offers information on eligibility, vacancy details, important dates and selection process. Candidates must ensure to enter a valid email in the application form as that will be the only mode of communication used by BEL for shortlisting of candidates. For more details on this contract engineers (mechanical & electronics) vacancy in BEL visit the official website of BHEL or write your queries in the comment section below.