To get success in SBI PO exam the aspirant needs proper guidance and only the best books for SBI PO can offer this. It is expected that SBI PO Exam will be scheduled in June 2019. SBI PO exam is not an easy one and to get success in this, now you should start your preparation for it.
You can find many tips on the internet to crack the SBI PO exam and choosing the best book for SBI PO is one them. A few exam clearing strategies are really good and you should adopt them according to your feasibility but selections of good books are also plays a vital role in success in SBI PO.
The market is stuffed with many books for SBI PO but to get success in this exam you need the best books for SBI PO preparation. In this post, we will give you an overview of some best books for the preparation of SBI PO.
Best Books for SBI PO Preparation for Quantitative Aptitude Section
Quantitative Aptitude is an important topic to score marks in SBI PO 2019. There are many tips that can make you proficient in this topic but books are the best way to get the basic knowledge of Quantitative Aptitude. This topic presents in both prelim and mains exam of SBI PO and 35 questions asked from Quantitative Aptitude. So it’s a must to have complete knowledge about it.
We have already shared few articles to improve Quantitative Aptitude skills but we recommend the students to get the best books for SBI PO’s Quantitative Aptitude preparation.
Here are a few names of best books for SBI PO Quantitative Aptitude.
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by R.S. Aggarwal Published by S.Chand.
- Data Interpretation by Arun Sharma Published by TMH Publication.
- Quantum Cat by Sarvesh Kumar Verma by Arihant Publication
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Rajesh Varma Published by Arihant Publication
Best Books for SBI PO Preparation for Reasoning and Computer Aptitude
The difficulty level of reasoning section is increasing every in SBI PO exam. To get success in SBI PO exam 2019, you need to have a strong understating with the basics of Reasoning. Once you start understanding the basics then reasoning will become easy for you.
In SBI PO Prelim exam, 35 questions are asked in the reasoning section and in the Main exam of SBI PO, 45 questions are asked. Here are the best SBI PO preparation books for the reasoning section.
- Analytical Reasoning by M.K.Pandey published by BSC Publication.
- A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning (Revised Edition) by M.K.Pandey published by BSC Publication.
- A New Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning by S. Sijwali, Indu Sijwali published by Arihant Publication.
- How to crack test of reasoning in all competitive exams published by Arihant Publication
Best Books for SBI PO Preparation for English Language
The English language section of the SBI PO exam is considered as the deciding section. This section gives you an easy chance to score good marks but its only possible if you have good knowledge of English Grammar.
In SBI PO Prelims 30 questions come from English and SBI Mains consists of 35 questions. Here are a few names of SBI PO books 2019 to score well in the English language.
- Objective English for Competitive Examinations (5th Edition) by Hari Mohan Prasad, Uma Rani Sinha published by Mcgraw Hill Education
- High School English Grammar & Composition by Wren and Martin published by S.Chand Publication
- Descriptive General English by P. Bakshi and Richa Sharma published by Arihant Publications
- Mirror of Common Errors by Dr. Ashok Kumar Singh published by STUDENTS FRIENDS PUBLISHER
Best Books for SBI PO Preparation for General Studies / Banking Awareness
Reading newspapers is the best way to get proficiency in General Studies. This section of General studies and Banking Awareness is not a part of SBI Prelim exam. You need to prepare it to get success in SBI PO Main exam. In Mains exam of SBI PO, 40 questions are asked from this section.
Here is the list of the best book for SBI PO 2019 for the preparation of General/ Economy/ Banking awareness.
- Banking Awareness published by Arihant Publications
- Static GK General Knowledge published by Arihant Publications
The aforementioned books will help you to understand the basic concepts of the topics. To get success in SBI PO 2019 exam practice to solve the question papers of previous years along with the preparation from the above mentioned books.