Do you think you are very weak in Aptitude? Do you wonder what you need to do to crack Bank Exams? Are you planning to appear for a Bank exam? If yes, you should know that you need a good level of preparation to crack it. It takes a long time to prepare yourself for such competitive exams. Bank exams include five different sections and every section is equally important. If you’re good in English, but inept in quantitative aptitude, it will be difficult for you get shortlisted. So, to be successful in bank exams, you need to master every section, with a special focus on aptitude.
The article shares tips and tricks for those who are weak in aptitude:
- A smart preparation is vital for success. Aptitude is one of the most important sections of the bank exam that can help you score well. If you are not good at calculations, you need to practice a lot to improve the skill, as last minute cramming will not help here.
2. Aptitude needs a sophisticated level of understanding and knowledge of the calculation skills. It includes questions related to arithmetic, which means you need to know percentage, division, ratios, and fractions. An accurate and fast calculation is a need to score good in aptitude sections of any competitive exam. You cannot use a calculator in bank exams, so fast and accurate calculation is a must.
3. Aptitude includes only basic mathematical skills, you do not need to be an expert in mathematics, to score good in this numerical reasoning section. The key to score good in this section is practice, practice and practice. Take help from internet for improving your aptitude and mathematical skills. There is no standby for preparation and practice, so work on it.
4. Several resources are available online for bank exam preparation. The online resources also offer a wide range of bank exam sample questions. The online resources related to aptitude can guide you well on how to prepare numerical reasoning questions for bank exams.
5. Aptitude is something which is based on logics, you yourself need to master those logics you are weak at. You need to be aware about the current exam pattern and competition level.
6. Preparation is the key to success, scoring good in the aptitude section in bank exam can increase your chances of getting through the exam. So avoid using calculator for making calculations. This will help.
Above all you need to have an urge towards aptitude learning. Keep the below points in mind before you start preparing aptitude for bank exam.
- Good Planning,
- Get good study material,
- Consistent practice,
- Presence of mind,
- Time management
Last but not the least, to improve your aptitude skill, you should play with numbers, use Vedic mathematics, use abacus, and learn tricks for solving complex numerical problems, which include complex addition, multiplication, and averages.
Here I share some topics that you need to prepare for improving your aptitude solving capabilities:
- Time and Work
- Ratio and Proportions
- Time, distance, and speed
- Coordinate Geometry
- Permutations and Combinations
So learn the concepts correctly, apply them smartly and then practice, practice and practice till you master them.
All the best!