UPD.El.Ed Admission form 2019 has been released online by the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board. Admission process in UP DELED, earlier known as UP BTC has been started from 27 June 2019 and the interested applicant can send their application to get admission in 2019-20session online. The application for admission from the applicants will be accepted until 11 July 2019.
This post has all the essential information about UPD.El.Ed Admission online form 2019. Those candidates who are interested to get admission in this course can get to know about the admission procedure and check eligibility here. You can also apply directly to get admission in UP BTC 2019 from the links given at the bottom of this post.
- The form to get admission in Diploma in Elementary Education (DELED) has been released on 27 July 2019.
- Interested and eligible applicant can send their application online for the admission till 11 July 2019.
- The fee to apply online for the admission in UPD.El.Ed can be submitted til 13 July 2019.
- The application form will be available on the portal to take their print-outs till 15 July 2019.
- Applicants from General/OBC category are entitled to pat Rs. 500 as the application fee.
- Application fee for UP BTC for the candidates from SC/ST is Rs. 300/-.
- Handicapped candidates can apply online for admission in UPD.El.Edby paying Rs. 100 as application fee.
The application fee can be paid through credit card, debit card or net banking. Students can also make the payment for UPD.El.Ed application fee with an E challan From State Bank Of India.
Eligibility for Admission in UP DELED
- Graduated candidates from any stream can apply for this course.
- Applicants’ age should be 28 to 35 years to apply for UP BTC 2019.
Documents required to fill UP BTC 2019 Application Form
Candidates, who want to get admission in UP BTC 2019, will have to keep the scanned copy of below mentioned documents ready;
- Candidates’ Photo and signature
- Marksheets and certification of qualified exams so far
- Class 10th Marksheet as age proof
How to Apply for Admission in UP D.El.Ed
With the online application form for UP D.El.Ed, the admission process in the course has become simple. You can apply online for the admission in UP BTC 2019 by following the below-given steps;
- Visit the https://updeled.gov.in to apply online for admission.
- Click on the registration tab and enter your active mail id, phone number, and other details.
- You will get a verification code on your mail id and phone number to enter the active mail id and contact number. Click on the link to verify both of your contact details.
- Now sign in on the page with your user name and password and click on the Apply button to apply online to get admission in UP BTC 2019.
- Enter all your personal and educational details on the application form.
- Once you enter all the asked information on the application form then move to college preference.
- Upload the scammed copy of your documents and then pay the application fee.
- Wait for the message of “Your Application has been submitted successfully”. Once the message will appear on your screen it shows that your application for admission in UP D.El.Ed has been received.
- Take a print out of the UPD.El.Ed application form 2019 and keep it safe with you for further use.
UPD.El.Ed(BTC) 2019 Important Links
- Here is the General Guidelines For Candidates to apply for the UP BTC 2019
- Registration Fee information
- Read Guidelines for scanning the Photograph & Signature
- read the instructions for Candidate Registration Part-1, here, mark check in the box given on the page to give your acceptance
The Bottom Line
Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) is a professional diploma program for Teacher’s education. This program prepares the teacher to teach effectively to the students from I to VIII standard. The duration of this course is 2 years and on the completion of UP BTC 2019, the candidates may get a plethora of opportunities in teaching, both in private and government schools. In case of any further query related to UPD.El.Ed 2019 admission, feel free to write to us in the comment box below.