Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF) is a leading Fertilizer and Chemical manufacturing company with a Mini-Ratna status. RCF has two operating units, one in Mumbai and another one at Thal, Raigad district, about 100 KM’s from Mumbai.
RCF is inviting applications from the interested and eligible candidates for engagement of TRADE APPRENTICES under Apprentices Act, 1961 for its Thal unit. RCF has a total of 237 vacancies for the Trade Apprentice Post. Interested candidates can read the below-given details carefully to apply online for a suitable post for them.
- Online application submission to apply for the 237 vacancies in RCF has been started from 28 May 2019.
- The last date to apply for RCF Recruitment 2019 is 13 June 2019.
RCF has 170 vacancies under the Regional Director of Apprenticeship Training (RDAT) and 67 Vacancies under the Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT).
The minimum age of the applicant to apply for the below mentioned posts is 18 years. The maximum age limit has been given with the respective post. The applicants from the reserved categories will get the relaxation in the upper limit of age as per the rules.
- Attendant Operator Chemical Plant (AOCP): Applicant’s age should be maximum of 25 years to apply for this post. The applicant must have passed B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or Biology.
- Laboratory Assistant Chemical Plant (LACP): Candidates with age of not more than 25 years can apply for this post. Applicant must have passed B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or Biology with 50% marks.
- Instrument Mechanic Chemical Plant (IMCP): Upper age limit of the applicant should be 25 years old. He must have passed B.Sc. with Physics and Chemistry with 50% marks.
- Maintenance Mechanic Chemical Plant (MMCP), Electrician, Boiler Attendant, Machinist, Welder, Food Production (General): For all these posts the upper age limit of the applicant is 21 years. Candidate must have done HSC (Higher Secondary Class) with 50% marks to apply for this vacancy.
- Stenographer, Secretarial Assistant, Horticulture Assistant, Housekeeper: For these post, the upper age limit is 25 years and required educational qualification is HSC with minimum 50% marks. For Stenographer, Secretarial Assistant graduate applicants can also apply.
- Executive (Human Resource): The age of the candidate should not be more 25 years to apply for this post and he/she must have done any one of the following MBA (HR) / MSW / Post Graduate Diploma in Personal Management / Personal Management & Industrial Relation (2 years full-time Course).
- Executive (Marketing): Candidates’ age must be in between of 18 to 25 years and he/she has done one of the following courses; MBA (Marketing) / Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (2 years full-time Course).
- Post under the Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT): For all the vacant posts in BOAT the candidates’ upper age must be in 21 years and he must have done Diploma in Engineering in respective discipline with 50% marks.
Selected applicants will get the stipend for the training duration. The stipend will be different for different trainee posts. It may vary from 7732 to 8699 per month. You can read the official notification to get more information about it. A link of the RCF official notification for 2019 recruitment has been given at the bottom of this article. Apart from the stipend, the selected applicants will also get Uniform and Safety equipment from RCF Ltd.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply online for the aforementioned post. We have given a link to apply for all the vacant posts in RCF. Applicants are suggested to apply online with their valid mail id and contact number.
- To apply for all the above-mentioned posts, navigate to the http://www.rcfltd.com and click on “ENGAGEMENT OF TRADE APPRENTICES – 2019” under the recruitment tab.
- Read the instructions and click on I Accept and click on “Apply Online” to fill the Application Form.
- Submit the application form after completing it and take the print out of registration slip.
- To read the online notification for the RCF Recruitment 2019, click here.
- To apply online for any of the above mentioned posts, click here.
The Bottom Line
RCF is inviting the applications for a huge number of vacancies but one applicant can apply only for one vacancy. If you fulfill the eligibility criteria set by RCF then you must apply for the most suitable post as per your qualification before the last day to submit the application form.
For any other query related to this or any government job, feel free to write to us in the comment box below, we shall revert you with the information you need.