Madhya Pradesh National Health Mission (MP NHM), Bhopal has invited applications for the recruitment of Community Health Officer (CHO) through the Bridge Certificate Course. The candidates applying for recruitment through certificate course, will be appointed as CHO after the completion of the course. Those will be applying for the recruitment.
Important Dates and Application Fee
- The application process started from 27.05.2019
- Candidates can apply online on or before 09.06.2019
- Mode of application is online.
- There is no application fee; candidates only need to fill the online form to appear for the exam.
- MP NHM will recruit 1320 candidates for CHO Training, who have to complete the course before being appointed as CHO.
- Total number of candidates to be recruited for the position of CHO are 1015.
- Candidates who will be applying for the certificate course under recruitment CHO will be appointed as Community Health Officer after completion of the course.
- The candidates should not be above 35 years in age as on 01/06/2019.
- The candidates belonging to reserved categories will be given relaxation of 5 years in age.
- To get the notification released by the MP NHM, candidates can visit the websites, www.nhmponline.gov.in or www.mponline.gov.in or www.health.mo.gov.in
- To meet the educational qualification criteria, candidates should have a B.Sc Nursing degree and registration in Nursing Council. For more details, read this.
- To download the NHM admission rulebook, click here. The rulebook is for candidates applying for the certificate course.
We advise candidates to read the official notification and check official website for updates. To visit the official website of NHM, candidates can click here.
- B.Sc Nursing Marksheet
- Marksheet of class 10th
- Medical fitness certificate
- Recent passport size photo
- Category and Cast certificate
The Bottom Line
The article discusses the information on MP NHM CHO Recruitment 2019 that candidates must know. Eligible candidates are required to apply online before the end date. Those seeking a government job in Madhya Pradesh must not miss this opportunity.
Your questions are welcome, please write them in the comment section below.