MOIL, formerly Manganese Ore (India) Ltd is a scheduled “A” MINI RATNA PSE under Ministry of Steel and fulfills 50% of the total requirement of dioxide ore in India. Now MOIL is expanding to the foreign countries as well with its joint venture.
MOIL is inviting the applications from interested candidates to work as Executive Trainee. The company has a total of 41 vacancies of Executive Trainee for different departments. This recruitment notification release by MOIL can be a life-changing decision for many of you. Read on to know the details related to MOIL Limited recruitment 2019.
Here are the details of the 41 vacancies announced by MOIL in different departments.
- Executive Trainee (Geology) – 06 Posts
- Electrical Supervisor (NE-09) – 06 Posts
- Trainee Sel. Gd. Mine Foreman/ Sel. Gd. Mine Foreman (NE-09) – 09 Posts
- Mine Foreman-I (NE-08) – 04 Posts
- Mine Mate –I (NE-05) – 06 Posts
- Winding Engine Driver-II (NE-05) – 05 Posts
- Blaster -II (NE-04) – 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria & Pay Scale
- Executive Trainee (Geology): To apply for this post the applicants’ age must be less than 30 years. Applicant should have Post Graduation in Geology/ Applied Geology. Pay scale for this post is ₹50000-160000 (E-02), which equals to a CTC of ₹14.04 lakhs per annum.
- Electrical Supervisor: The maximum age limit set for this post is 40 years. Applicant should have a Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institute OR an Electrical Supervisor’s Certificate of Competency (U/R). 3years in an Electrical field in a supervisory capacity is mandatory to apply for this post. Salary package for this post is ₹12200- 360-23000 (NE-09); The CTC is ₹5.26 lakhs per annum.
- Trainee Sel. Gd. Mine Foreman/ Sel. Gd. Mine Foreman: The age of the applicant should not be over 45 years for both profiles of Trainee Sel. Gd. Mine Foreman/ Sel. Gd. Mine Foreman. The applicant needs to have Dip. in Mining and Mine Surveying and must possess valid Mine Foreman Certificate of Competency (U/R). For this post the salary package is ₹12200- 360-23000 (NE-09); The CTC is ₹5.26 lakhs per annum.
- Mine Foreman: A SSC Pass out with a valid Mine Foreman’s Certificate of Competency (U/R) can apply for this post. Candidate should have experience of 6 yrs. after passing Mine Foreman’s Competency Certificate. To apply for this post the applicant’s age should be not more than 40 years. Mine foreman will be eligible to get the salary of ₹11700-340- 21900; The CTC is ₹5.06 lakhs per annum.
- Mine Mate: Candidate with age up to 40 years can apply for this post. Applicant must have passed SSC and posses a valid Mine Mate Certificate of Competency (U/R). It is also expected that the candidate has 3 years of experience as Mine Mate in a reputed Limited Mining Company. Salary for Mina Mate at MOIL will be ₹10600-280-19000; The CTC is ₹4.59 lakhs per annum.
- Winding Engine Driver: Age limit for this post is up to 40 years. Applicant must be SSC pass out with a Winding Engine Driver’s Certificate of Competency (1st Class). Candidate must have 3 years post qualification experience as Winding Engine Driver. For this post also the salary will be ₹10600-280-19000; The CTC is ₹4.59 lakhs per annum.
- Blaster: Maximum age limit for the post is 35 years. To apply for this vacancy the applicant should have done SSC and Blaster Certificate of Competency (U/R) with 1 year of experience post certification. Selected candidates will get the salary of ₹10300-260-18100; The CTC is ₹4. 47 lakhs per annum.
How to Apply
If you fulfill the aforementioned requirements of the company then you should apply for the suitable post in offline mode through a prescribed format. MOIL Limited has released a prescribed format of application form with official notification of the MOIL Recruitment; a link of the same is given at the bottom of this article.
Applicants will have to fill their application form with accurate details, paste their photo and send it to below mentioned address along with the photocopies of their qualification certificates. Applicants will have to make sure that their application reaches to the below given address on or before 15.06.2019.
MOIL LIMITED (Formerly Manganese Ore (India) Limited
1-A Katol Road,
Nagpur – 440 013
Selection of the suitable candidates will be based on their performance in the written examination. Shortlisted applicants will be notified about the written/trade test and candidates selected in the test will be informed about their joining in MOIL.
- To read the official notification of MOIL Recruitment 2019, click here.
- To reach the official website of MOIL, click here.
The Bottom Line
In this post, we have compiled all the information about the latest vacancies in MOIL Limited Recruitment 2019. If you are interested to work with MOIL than this company is giving you a chance to grow with it.