The Ministry of Railway, Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is inviting applications for NTPC 10+2 and graduate level various post recruitment 2019. The recruitment will be done for various zones to fill 35277 post. Read on to know all the important details related to Railway RRB NTPC Various Post Recruitment 2019.
- The notification for RRB NTPC Various Post Recruitment 2019 was released on Feb 28, 2019.
- The application process started from 1st March 2019.
- Last date to apply online is March 31, 2019.
- Last date for fee payment is April 5, 2019.
- Last date for final form submission is April 12, 2019.
- Exam is to be held in June-September 2019.
- The admit cards will be available for download in May 2019.
- The application fee for General/OBC is Rs. 500, out of which Rs. 400 will be refunded after candidates appear for the stage I of the exam.
- SC/ST/PH candidates have to pay Rs. 250 as exam fee, which will be refunded after candidates appear for Stage I.
- The application fee for all category female candidates is Rs. 250, which will be refunded after they appear for stage I.
- Candidates can pay the examination fee through Credit/Debit card or Net banking only.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility
1. NTPC 10+2 Intermediate Level Post
- Junior Clerk Cum Typist (JCCT)
- Accounts Clerk Cum Typist (ACCT)
- Junior Time Keeper (JTK)
- Trains Clerk (TC)
- Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk (CC/TC)
To apply for these post candidates should have 10+2
intermediate exam passed with minimum 50% marks from any recognized board in
India. While there are no minimum marks for SC/ST candidates.
The candidates should be 18-30 years in age as on 01/07/2019. Age relaxation will be given as per government rules.
2. NTPC Graduate Level Post
- Traffic Assistant
- Senior Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk
- Goods Guard (GG)
- Senior Clerk Cum Typist
- Junior Accounts Assistant Cum Typist
- Senior Time Keeper
- Commercial Apprentice (CA)
- Station Master (SM)
To apply for above post, candidates should hold a bachelor’s degree from any recognized university in India. The minimum age should be 18 years and maximum be 33 years as on 01/07/2019 to be eligible to apply for these posts. Age relaxation will be given as per the rules.
- To register online for RRB NTPC Various Post Recruitment 2019, Click Here.
- To login, Click Here.
- To read and download the official notification,Click Here.
- To visit the official website, Click Here.
The Bottom Line
The article discusses all the details regarding RRB NTPC Various Post Recruitment 2019, which includes important dates, application fee, eligibility, vacancy details, and important links. Interested candidates must read the official notification before applying. If you have any query, write it in the comment box below.