The Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) has invited applications for Group D Level I Recruitment 2019. Candidates seeking a career in Indian Railways must not miss the last date. Only those candidates can apply who meet the eligibility criteria for Railway RRC Group D Recruitment 2019.
Let’s take a look at important dates and other details related to this RRC recruitment.
- The application process started March 12, 2019.
- Candidates can apply online on or before April 12, 2019.
- Last date to make payment of application fee online is April 23, 2019 and last date for offline payment is 18th April 2019.
- The last date for final submission of form is April 26, 2019.
- The tentative dates for computer-based test (CBT) will fall in the month of September/October 2019.
- The application fee for all category female candidates is Rs. 250.
- SC/ST/PH candidates have to pay Rs. 250 as fee.
- General and OBC category candidates have to pay Rs. 500 as application fee.
- Mode of payment is Debit, credit card or net banking.
Note: The application fee will be refunded to candidates after they appear in Stage I examination.
- Rs. 400 will be refunded to OBC and General category candidates.
- Rs. 250 will be refunded to other category candidates.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility
- Post for which applications are invited us RRC 01/2019 Level I Group D.
- The total number of vacancies are 103739.
- The vacancies for various categories are: 42355 for General, 27378 for OBC, 10381 for EWS, 15559 for SC, and 7984 for ST candidates.
- The eligible age limit for candidates is 18-33 years as on 01/07/2019.
- The candidates should have passed 10th from any recognized board in India to be eligible for this post Or should have ITI certificate in NCVT/SCVT.
To know the RRC wise vacancy details, visit the official website of RRB.
- The process of recruitment include Computer based test (CBT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), verification of documents, and medical examination.
- The CBT will be of 90 minutes for 100 marks. The test will include 100 questions of 1 mark each.
- The CBT will test candidates’ skills in Mathematics, General Science (GS), General Intelligence and Reasoning, and General; Awareness and Current affairs. The test will include 25 questions from each GS and Mathematics section, 20 questions from General Awareness and Current Affairs, and 30 questions from General Intelligence and Reasoning.
- In CBT for every wrong answer 1/3 marks will be deducted from the marks allocated for that question.
- The PET will test physical efficiency of the candidates.
- To clear PET, male candidates should be able to lift and carry 35 kg for a distance of 100 meters in 2 minutes in single go without putting the weight down. They should also be able to run 1000 meters in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in single go.
- To clear PET, female candidates should be able to lift and carry 20 kg weight for 100 meters in 2 minutes without putting it down. They should also be able to run 1000 meters in 5 minutes and 40 seconds in one go.
- Check the Railway RRC Group D Recruitment 2019 Notification,Click Here.
- To complete the form online,Click Here.
The Bottom Line
The article discusses all the important details on RRC Group D Recruitment 2019. Topics include important dates, application fee, vacancy details, eligibility, selection process and useful links. Candidates seeking a career in Indian railways must apply before the end date. In case you have a query, write it in the comment section below.