Indian Railway has recently released the sports quota jobs in Railways. The vacancies announced are available in the Rail Wheel Factory, and interested candidates can apply before the end date i.e. 24 February 2020. In this article, we have compiled detailed information on RWF Bangalore Recruitment 2020. Interested candidates can apply for the suitable vacancies released by the railways after confirming their eligibility from the details given below. Let’s have a look at the jobs available with Rail Wheel Factory.
RWF Bangalore Recruitment 2020: Vacancy Details
According to the notification released by Railway for the recruitment under sports quota jobs in the railway a total of five vacancies are available for a sportsperson. Find the sports-wise vacancies listed below.
- Cricket (Men) Level-1: 01 Post
- Hockey (Men) Level-1: 01 Post
- Kabaddi (Men) Level-1: 01 Post
- Cricket (Men) Level-2: 02 Posts
Important Dates To Apply For Railway Jobs 2020
- Interested candidates can apply for the released railway jobs 2020 till 24 February 2020.
- Applicants from North Eastern State, Subdivision of Himachal, and from a few other states can fill and submit the application forms to apply for the vacancies in RWF Bangalore till 2 March 2020.
Here is the eligibility criteria for the RWF Bangalore sports quota vacancies:
- The minimum age limit to apply for the railway jobs in 2020 for sports quota is 18 years.
- The maximum age of the candidate should be not more than 25 years as on 1 July 2019.
- To apply for the Level 2 vacancies released by Railways for a sportsperson, the applicant must be a class 10th pass out and carries the National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT in the relevant Mechanical/ Electrical/Civil Engineering Trades.
- OR the applicant must have passed class 10th along with ITI in the relevant field. In both of the cases, the selected candidates will have to undergo six months of training.
- If the candidate is class 10th pass out, then also he can apply for the vacancies, but on selections, he has to undergo three years of training.
- To apply for the Level 1 vacancies, the minimum educational requirement is 10th pass OR ITI certified or having a National Apprenticeship certificate (NAC).
Along with the above mentioned educational qualification, the sportsperson needs to fulfil the below-mentioned criteria as well;
To apply for the vacancies under Level 2, the candidate must fulfil one of the following conditions;
- A represented country in B category championship
- Gained 3rd position or better in the category C event
- Achieved at least 3rd position in Senior/Youth/Junior national championship
- At least 3rd position in All India Inter-University Championship
- At least 3rd position in National Games
- 1st position in Federation Cup championship
To apply for the Level 1 vacancies released in railway jobs 2020 the candidate must fulfil one of the following conditions;
- The represented country in C category championship
- 3rd position in Federation Cup championship
- Represented state in national level games
- At least 3rd position in the senior state-level championship
How To Apply For RWF Bangalore jobs 2020
To apply for the vacancies for the sports persons in Indian Railways, the candidates need to read the official notification carefully. At the bottom of this article, we have given a link of the same. For the vacancies, as discussed above, the department is inviting offline applications. Here are the details to apply for the jobs;
- First of all, the interested applicants will have to download and take the print out of the application form given as Annexure 1 in the recruitment notification.
- Fill the application form with a blue ball pen in your handwriting only in Hindi or English language.
- Paste one recent passport size photograph along with copies of self-attested documents and certificates.
- Write on the closed envelop ‘Application Against Sports Quota (Open Advertisement) Dated 20.02.2020 recruitment for the year 2019-20
- Send the application form to the below-mentioned address;
The Senior Personnel Officer, Personnel Department
Rail Wheel Factory (Ministry of Railways)
- Applicants will also have to pay the processing fee of Rs. 500/- through demand draft. The processing fee for the candidates from SC/ST, minorities, and other reserved categories is Rs. 250/-.
To read the notification to know in detail about the Rail Wheel Factory (RWF Bangalore) Recruitment, click here.
The Bottom Line
In this article, we have compiled detailed information on the recruitment for sports quota vacancies in RWF Bangalore. The link to download the official notification is also shared. We encourage candidates to visit the official website of RWF Bangalore for updates. In case of any query, you can either read the notification or write to us in the comment box below.