Railway Recruitment Cell Western Railway (WR) has invited applications for the post of trade apprentice in various divisions and workshops. All the candidates looking for a job in Indian Railways must check out this vacancy and ascertain eligibility before applying. The RRC WR has released more than 3000 vacancies for the post of trade apprentice.
Railway RRC WR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – Important Dates
- The notification for recruitment of trade apprentice was released by RRC-WR on 2 January 2020.
- Candidates can apply online from 7th January 2020 from 11:00 hours.
- The closing date for the submission of RRC WR Trade Apprentice online form 2020 is 6 February 2020 upto 17:00 hours.
- The application fee for General/ OBC/ EWS candidates is Rs. 100.
- Other category candidates and all category female candidates are exempted from the payment of examination fee.
- Candidates can make payment of application fee through offline E Challan mode or via Debit/Credit card, net banking.
RRC-WR Trade Apprentice Vacancy Details
- A total number of 3553 posts are announced for apprenticeship training.
- Candidates selected will be recruited as trade apprentice.
Factory Wise Vacancy Details
- Mumbai Division (BTC) – 792
- Ahmedabad Division (ADI) – 603
- Dahod Workshop (DHDW) – 187
- Pearl Workshop (PLW) – 396
- Baroda Division (BRC) – 489
- Ratlam Division (RTM) – 396
- Bhavnagar Division (BVP) – 157
- Mahalaxmi Workshop (MXW) – 64
- Rajcot Division (RJT) – 140
- Sabarmati Workshop (SBIW) – 86
- Bhavnagar Workshop (BVP) – 73
- Head Quarter Office (HQ Office) – 66
Eligibility for RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2020
- The applicant should not be less than 15 years in age and should not have attained 24 years as on 06/02/2020.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be given as per rules.
- Applicants should be 10th pass from a 10+2 education system with minimum 50% aggregate marks as on 02/01/2020 from a recognized board in India.
- Candidates are also required to have ITI certificate in the relevant trade affiliated to SCVT/NCVT.
- The applicants who SSC/ ITI results are awaited are not eligible to apply.
- Diploma holders and Engineering graduates are not eligible to apply for these posts of trade apprentice.
- Selection of candidates will be based on the merit list prepared taking average marks obtained by applicants in both 10th and ITI.
- In case of 2 candidates obtain same marks, the candidate with older age will be preferred.
- In case where candidates have same date of births, candidate who have passed matriculation first will be considered.
- Selected candidates will undergo apprenticeship training of 1 year and will be paid stipend as per the rules.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply online through the website of RRC-WR, www.rrc-wr.com.
- Candidates must read the apply online instructions before initiating the online application process.
- Candidates posses ITI qualification in more than one trade should apply for different trades separately.
- Candidates must keep a copy of the online application for future reference.
Documents to Upload
To apply online candidates are required to upload some documents that include:
- Class 10th mark sheet or its equivalent.
- Consolidated ITI mark sheet.
- National Trade certificate issued by NCVT/SCVT.
- Scanned copy of their photograph and signature.
All the important details on RRC-WR trade apprentice recruitment 2020 are discussed above. Scroll up to know more details including important dates, application fee, eligibility, selection etc. Candidates are advised to read the RRC-WR trade apprentice recruitment notification 2020 and visit official website for updates. In case you still have a question, write it to us in the comments section below.