Online applications are invited by East Coast Railway from eligible and interested candidates for recruitment of apprentice in various trades for various divisions. Railway is the biggest network of the government of India, and those seeking a career in railways must apply before the end date for submission of application.
- The application submission process has been started from 7th December 2019. The only mode of application accepted is online.
- Candidates must submit the applications on or before 6th January 2020, 11:59 PM.
- Selected candidates will be called for document verification by 20th January 2020.
- SC/ST, persons with disabilities (PWDs), and all category female candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
- All other candidates shall pay Rs. 100 as the application fee.
East Coast Railway, Bhubaneswar Vacancies
- Applications are invited to fill over 2500 vacancies.
- The vacancies are for various departments and trades.
- To know the details, read the notification released on the website of the RRC East Coast Railway.
RRC East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019
- The candidate should not be less than 15 years in age and should not have completed 24 years as on 28th Dec 2019.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be given as per rules.
- For the post of Welder (Gas and Electric), Carpenter, Wireman and Sheet Metal Worker the minimum educational qualification is 8th pass from a recognized board, should posses the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
- For all other post the minimum qualification for eligibility is 10th pass or equivalent from 10+2 education system with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university/board and must possess the National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT/SCVT in the notified trade.
Selection for East Coast Railway (ECR) Apprentice Vacancies 2019
- A merit list will be prepared for the selection of candidates by taking average of marks obtained in matriculation (min 50% aggregate) and marks in ITI in the trade in which apprenticeship is to be done. For vacancies for which min qualification is 8th pass, average of marks scored in 8th and ITI will be taken into account.
How to Apply Online
- Candidates should visit the website of RRC East Coast Railway.
- Click on the Link to Register Online, or click here.
- Login to fill the details or click here to login.
- Form will be considered completed on payment of fee.
Candidates are advised to carefully fill the form and choose the unit, as the request of change of unit after the selection of candidates for apprenticeship training will not be considered.
Details on RRC ECR apprentice recruitment 2019-20 with important dates, eligibility and selection is discussed. For more details, link to ECR website and notification download is provided. Fill the form details carefully and cross-check before final submission. The unit once selected will not be considered for change after selection. In case you have a question on this ECR apprentice recruitment 2019, write to us in the comments section below.