South Eastern Railway has released a recruitment notification for 324 posts of Assistant Loco Pilot. Interested candidates may check the vacancy details and apply online from 23-03-2020 to 23-04-2020. More details about South Eastern Railway Recruitment (2020), including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below:
- The online application process started from 23 March 2020.
- The end date for submission of online application is 23 April 2020.
Who Can Apply?
South Eastern Railway has invited applications for these posts – Assistant Loco Pilot, Junior Engineer (JE Work), Ticket Clerk, Senior Clerk cum Typist, JE (P.Way), Junior Clerk cum Typist, JE (Tele), JE (Signal) category. Interested candidates can apply through website, rrcser.co.in.
Those candidates who are looking for a govt job in India, this is a golden opportunity for them. Jobs announced by South Eastern Railway are for all educational level including 10th, 12th, Diploma and Degree. Check below the vacancy wise educational details.
- Assistant Loco Pilot: Matriculation pass or equivalent or 10th class candidates who have ITI Certificate in the relevant subject are eligible to apply.
- Sr.Comml. cum Ticket Clerk: Applicants with Degree or its equivalent can apply.
- Junior Clerk cum Typist, Comml. Cum Ticket Typist: Applicants should have passed 12th or its equivalent.
- Sr. Clerk Cum Typist: Applicants should hold a degree or its equivalent and should have typing proficiency on computer in both Hindi and English language.
- JE (Works) and JE (P.Way) : Candidates should have three years Diploma or B.Sc in Civil Engineering form a recognized university in India.
- JE (Tele), JE (Signal): Applicants should have three years of diploma in Electronics / Electrical / Communication Engineering / Information Technology from a recognized university.
- Age of applicants should not be over 42 years for General candidates, 45 years for OBC, and 47 years for SC / ST candidates as on 01/01/2020.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be given as per rules.
How to Apply
- The only mode to apply is online through RRC/SER website, www.rrcser.co.in. Applicants must read the instructions for application before initiating the application process.
- Candidates are encouraged to apply online well before the end date of submitting application, to avoid the last date rush.
- Candidates must ensure that the they submit just one application.
- Selection of candidates for the posts announced by SER will be based on Computer-based examination (CBT) and typing proficiency as per the post announced.
- CBT will include questions relating to Arithmetic, Reasoning, General Intelligence and General Awareness.
- The CBT will comprise of 100 objective questions of one mark each.
- The exam will be conducted for a duration of 90 minutes.
- The question paper will be available in both Hindi and English Language.
- For the posts that need typing proficiency, candidates will be required to appear for CBT and typing proficiency test, which will require the applicants to type 30 WPM in English and 25 WPM in Hindi.
The Bottom Line
Here we have discussed all the important information on SER recruitment 2020. Candidates interested in railway jobs in India must not miss to apply for these posts. Check your eligibility and apply online before the end date.
For latest govt jobs in India, stay tuned with us.