Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. (ONGC) is one of the biggest government organization, comes under the list of “MAHARATNA” organization in India. ONGC has released a job notification for the recruitment of HR Executive & Public Relation Officer (PRO) posts. The organization is looking for energetic, promising and young Indian talents. Those who are seeking a job in government sectors can check their eligibility. ONGC is one of the best govt job in India, interesting read on to know details. Here we have given detailed information on the ONGC Recruitment 2020.
- online submission of application form has started from 16 March 2020.
- Closing date to submit the form is 16 April 2020.
- All interested candidates have to register themselves for UGC-NET examination from 16 March to 16 April 2020.
- UGC-NET online exam will be held on 15-20 June 2020.
ONGC Recruitment India Vacancy & Eligibility details
- Candidates should have done MBA with specialization in HRD/HRM/Personnel Management OR having post-graduation degree in IR /Personnel Management/Labour Welfare with at least 60% marks OR done minimum 2 years’ full-time post-graduation diploma in PM/IR/Labour Welfare with minimum 60% marks OR PGDM from IIM with minimum 60 % marks.
Public Relations Officer (PRO)
- Candidates should have post-graduation degree OR minimum 2 years of diploma in Public Relations /Journalism/Mass communication with at least 60% marks from a recognized University/Institute.
- The age of candidates should not be more than 30 years for General (UR)/EWS category candidates.
- 33 years is the maximum age for OBC (NCL) candidates.
- For SC/ST candidates 35 years is the maximum age.
- 40 years is the max-age for PWD candidates.
- Maximum age is 35 years for Ex-serviceman and departmental candidates, they will get relaxation as per respective category and further relaxation to the extent of service rendered in ONGC.
- Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in UGC-NET examination which will be held in June 2020 and other eligibility criteria required for the vacancies announced by ONGC.
- For UGC-NET examination, candidates should have Subject code -55 including subjects Labour welfare/Personnel Management/Industrial relations/Human Resource Management and Labour & Social Welfare and subject code 17 including management as relevant subjects for the post for HR Executive
- Should have subject code 63 including mass communication for the post for Public Relations officer.
- Applicants have to qualify the UGC-NET examination of June 2020. Score from UGC-NET examination June 2020 is only valid for these posts. Score from any previous UGC-NET examination will not be valid.
- Candidates who will be declared qualified by UGC-NET will only be considered for shortlisting criteria decided by ONGC management and for the further selection process, management will check eligibility criteria with regards to age, qualification etc.
- The selected candidates may be posted anywhere in India or abroad depending upon the requirements of the organization.
How to Apply
- Applicants have to register online for UGC-NET examination to be held in June 2020 following the steps prescribed in the information brochure for the examination. Applicants can also visit the official website of UGC-NET, https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in for detailed information on UGC-NET examination.
- Applicants in final year/semester of the qualifying course of study are also eligible to apply. However, they must possess a mark sheet and course completion certificate with a minimum score of 60% of marks in the essential qualification from a recognized University/Institute on or before 31.07.2020. Applicants without final results on or before 31.07.2020 will not be considered.
- Applicants have to separately apply online for ONGC for which link will be activated on the official website of ONGC, after the declaration of result of UGC-NET June 2020.
- The exact date and period of Go-live of online application registration site will be intimated by notification in the official website of ONGC, www.ongcindia.com in due course. Applicants are required to visit in the official website of ONGC regularly to get updated.
The Bottom Line
If you want to make a career in one of the biggest organization under “MAHARATNA”, this is the golden opportunity for you. ONGC is one of the biggest government organization in India. In this article, we have compiled all the essential details required to apply for the posts announced by ONGC. Those who are interested to grab this opportunity can check their eligibility and for further information, you can also visit the official website of ONGC, www.ongcindia.com.
For the latest govt jobs in India follow us. If you have any queries, you can write it to us in the comment section below.