South East Central Railway has released the notification for the recruitment of 432 Trade Apprentice. Interested applicants can apply online for a suitable post as per their qualifications. In this post, we have compiled the detailed information of RRC SECR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019.
The SECR has the following vacancies for Trade Apprentice;
- Copa – 90
- Stenographer Hindi & English – 20 in each language
- Electrician – 50
- Electronic/ Mechanic – 06
- Welder – 40
- Meson – 10
- Carpenter – 10
- Turner – 10
- Fitter – 80
- Wireman – 50
- R A C Mechanic – 06
- Plumber – 10
- Painter – 10
- Machinist – 10
- Sheet Metal Work – 10
- The application submission process has begun from 16 June 2019 onwards.
- Applicants will be able to submit their applications online for any one of the aforementioned posts till 15 August 2019.
- To apply for the Trade Apprentice Post in SCER the applicant’s minimum age should be 15 years.
- The maximum age limit of the applicant is 24 years to apply for the aforementioned vacancies.
- Candidates from the reserved category will get the relaxation in the upper age limit as per the rules.
- Applicants must have passed the class 10th from a government recognized board.
- Candidates must have qualified the ITI exam from a recognized center in the relevant trade to the vacant posts with the railway.
Training Period and Stipend
Selected applicants will be taken on board by the South East Central Railway for training. The training period for the Trade Apprentice will be of 1 year. Selected candidates will be eligible to get the stipend for this duration of training. The Stipend of the trainee will depend on the rules of the State government of Chhattisgarh.
How To apply for the post of Trade Apprentice
If you are eligible to apply for any of the vacancies released by RRC SECR then you can send your application online. The authorities will not entertain the application to have a hard copy and send to them through post or another medium.
Here are the steps to apply online for the post of Trade Apprentice in South East Central Railway;
- Visit www.apprenticeship.gov.in and go to the Apprentices tab and click on candidate registration to register yourself as an interested trainee.
- Now login with a Login ID and passwords that you set while registration.
- Fill the online application form and upload all the asked documents like caste certificate and educational documents.
- Read the application form thoroughly before submitting and once you are satisfied with the given information then submit it.
Mode of Selection
Selection of the applicants will be based on the merit list. A merit list will be prepared by the authorities based on the marks scored by candidates in both Matriculation exam and ITI exam.
- To download and read the RRC SCER Apprentice Trade Recruitment notification, click here.
- To apply online for any of the suitable posts of trade apprentice, click here.
- To reach the official website of RRC SECR, click here.
The Bottom Line
The vacancies released by RRC SECR are a good opportunity for those who want to have a strong foundation for their career. The training offered by the railways makes your resume more valuable. So if you fulfill the requirement of RRC SECR then apply online for the most suitable post for you before the last of application submission. In case of any further query, you can write to us in the comment box below.