Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is inviting applications for the combined higher secondary level (CHSL) recruitment 2019. Under this recruitment, candidates will be recruited to fill various vacancies including Lower Division clerk (LDC), data entry operator, postal assistant, junior secretariat assistant, and sorting assistant.
- Candidates can submit online form as the process has started.
- End date to apply online is April 5, 2019 up to 5 PM.
- Last date to make fee payment is 7th April 2019 till 5 PM.
- Last date to make payment through Challan is April 7, 2019.
- Date of Tier-I exam is July 1, 2019 to July 26, 2019.
- Date of Tier-II exam (descriptive) is September 29, 2019
- Rs. 100 is the application fee for General/OBC.
- There is no application fee for SC/ST/PH candidates.
- All category females are exempted from the payment of application fee.
- The candidates can pay the exam fee through BHIM UPI, credit card, debit card, net banking, or through SBI Challan.
- The eligible age limit for candidates is 18 to 27 years as on o1/08/2019.
- Upper age relaxation will be given to eligible candidates as per the government rules.
- Only those candidates can apply who have passed 10+2 Intermediate form a recognized board in India.
The total number of vacancies are yet to be announced by the SSC. Here we have mentioned the post for which candidates will be recruited under the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019.
- Postal/Sorting Assistant
- Lower Division Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant
- Data entry operators.
- The selection of candidates will be done based on the three exams, including Tier-I online exam, Tier-II descriptive paper, and Tier-III skill/typing test.
- Tier-I exam will be of objective type in nature, which will compromise questions from English Language, General Intelligence, General Awareness, and Quantitative Aptitude. This will include negative marking for every wrong answer, so avoid guessing.
- Candidates will be selected for Tier-II exam based on their performance in Tier-I exam.
- Tier-II will be descriptive paper to be conducted in pen and paper mode. This paper will be of 100 marks with a duration of 1 hour. The exam will include essay writing and letter/application writing.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for Tier-III exam based on their performance in Tier-I and Tier-II exam.
- Tier-III exam will be conducted on computer and will be qualifying in nature.
- To register online for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019, Click Here.
- To read and download the official notification released by SSC,Click Here.
- To visit the official website, Click Here.
The Bottom Line
The article discusses important information related to SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019. The candidates should check their eligibility and then apply online for the post. Shortlisted candidates will be posted with various ministries/offices/departments of the Government of India. To know more about this recruitment, you can visit official website of the SSC.
Your queries are welcome, write them in the comment box below.