Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has invited applications to fill upper division clerk and stenographer positions. The recruitment will be done for various states across India, so candidates must read the notification carefully for eligibility criteria and other instructions.
Without any further ado, let’s check the details that you must know.
- The application process starts March 16, 2019.
- The candidates can apply online till April 15, 2019.
- The Last date for the payment of fee is 15th April 2019.
- The date of exam is yet to be announced.
- The OBC and General candidates need to pay Rs. 500 as application fee.
- The SC/ST/PH candidates need to pay only Rs. 250 as fee.
- All category females have to pay Rs. 250 as examination fee.
- The payment of the application fee can be made through Debit card, credit card and net banking only.
- Candidates need to have passed 10+2 intermediate exam from any recognized board in India to be eligible to apply for the post of stenographer. Also, the candidate should have 80 WPM English/Hindi steno speed.
- Candidates should have bachelor’s degree from any recognized university in India to apply for the post of upper division clerk (UDC).
- To know the state-wise vacancy details, candidates can click here.
- The eligibility requirements might vary with the state, so make sure you read the notification released for that region, before applying.
- The states for which recruitments will be done include Andhra Pradesh, West Bengal, Goa, Gujarat, Tamil Naidu, Telangana, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Orissa, Puducherry, Jammu & Kashmir, North East, Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Haryana., Delhi, Chhattisgarh, Uttrakhand, Bihar, Delhi (DMD), and Uttar Pardesh.
- To visit the official website of ESIC, click here.
The Bottom Line
The article includes all important information on ESIC UDC, Stenographer Recruitment 2019. Topics include important dates, eligibility criteria, application fee, vacancy details, and useful links. We encourage candidates to read the notification for the region they want to apply. To know more on ESIC, visit its official website.