ESIC, Chennai is inviting the applications from the interested candidates for the vacant posts of Associate Professor and Assistant Professor. Interested candidates will have to attend the walk-in interview on 17 July 2019. The recruitment of the candidates will be done on a contractual basis.
In this post, we have compiled all the essential information about the ESIC Chennai Recruitment 2019. Check your eligibility here to apply and follow the given instructions to take part in the walk in interviews.
ESIC Chennai Vacancy Details
ESIC, Chennai has released the notification to recruit the suitable candidates for following posts;
- Associate Professor – 11 Posts
- Assistant Professor – 01 Post
- The applicant’s age should not be more than 69 years as on the date of reporting for Walk-in-Interview for both types of vacant posts.
- To apply for the post of Associate Professor, the applicant must have done MD/MS or has a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective subject or allied discipline.
- The candidate also needs to have a minimum of 4 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the concerned specialty in a recognized medical college.
- Candidate must have postgraduate qualification as such MD or MS or recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective subject or allied discipline.
- The applicant needs to have min 3 years experience in a recognized medical college in the concerned subject and one year experience as a Senior Resident in the concerned subject in a recognized medical college.
Selected candidates will get the below-given salary as per their designation;
- Associate Professor: Rs. 1, 16000/- Consolidated
- Assistant Professor: Rs. 1, 01000/- Consolidated
How to Apply for ESIC Chennai Recruitment
If the aforementioned details match with your educational qualifications and experience then you can try to grab the job available with ESIC Chennai. The selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of walk-in interviews conducted on 17 July 2019 but you will have to send your applicant first to get a chance to stand in walk-ins.
Eligible applicants will have to send their application in a prescribed format, a link of the format is given below. Candidates will have to attach the copies of their self-attested certificated and testimonials to prove their Date of Birth, educational qualification, category, experience, etc.
Interested candidates should report for document verification on 17 .07 .2019 between 08.30 AM to 09.30 AM. Candidates will have to report at below given address;
3rd floor, ESIC Medical College & PGIMSR,
- To read the detailed advertisement released by ESIC to recruit Teaching Faculty in Chennai, click here.
- To get the format to apply for the aforementioned posts, click here.
The Bottom Line
The eligible applicants are to fill the form and reach to the interview venue on time. The recruitment will be on contractual basis. The post has all the information about the recruitment in ESIC Chennai. To know more you can read the official notification released by ESIC. In case of any further query, you can also write to us in the comment box below.