All those job seekers who are looking for Govt jobs in Odisha can apply for the vacancies released by Odisha Staff Selection Commission 2020. Odisha Staff Selection Commission is inviting the applications from the job seekers of various posts. Interested candidates can check their eligibility here and then apply for OSSC Recruitment 2020.
This article contains information about the latest Sarkari Naukri 2020 in Odisha state. Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) released the vacancies for the Copy Holder and other Group C posts. Interested candidates can check their eligibility here then apply for a suitable job on or before 31 January 2020 through a prescribed format. First, have a look at OSSC vacancy 2020, then we will tell you about the eligibility and the process to apply for the vacant posts. Read on to get more information about the latest Sarkari Naukri 2020 in Odisha.
OSSC Recruitment 2020: Vacancies Details
According to the OSSC Recruitments Notification 2020, the OSSC has following vacancies available;
- Binder Grade III: 07 Posts
- Copy Holder: 09 Posts
- Electrical Mechanic: 03 Posts
- Electrical Mistry: 01 Post
- Offset Machine Assistant: 05 Posts
- Process Assistant: 02 Posts
- Desktop Printing Operator: 02 Posts
- Pharmacist: 02 Posts
- Welder: 02 Posts
- Carpenter Grade II: 01 Post
- Turner: 01 Post
- Machinist: 01 Post
- Fitter: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria To Apply For OSSC vacancy 2020
To apply for a different post, the OSSC has released a different set of eligibility. Here have a look at the eligibility criteria for the Govt jobs in Odisha;
- Candidates’ minimum age to apply for the vacant posts available in OSSC vacancy 2020 is 18 years.
- The maximum age of the candidate should be not more than 32 years.
- The candidates from SC, ST, and SEBC and women applicants will get five years of relaxation in age.
- The PWD candidates in SC, ST candidates, shall be eligible for the relaxation of 10 years in maximum age limit.
- Binder Grade III: Candidate must have done HSC with National Apprentice Certificate in Binding Trade/allied Trades from School or printing or similar institution.
- Copy Holder: Educational qualification should be the same as mentioned above. Candidates with an NTC certificate in hand Composing Trade will get preference.
- Electrical Mechanic: HSC with ITI training in Electrician trade with supervisory License or one year experience from a registered & reputed Firm.
- Electrical Mistry: Same as above.
- Offset Machine Assistant: Applicant must have done HSC with NTC/National Apprentice Certificate in offset Trade.
- Process Assistant: HSC with NTC or equivalent in Plate making/Retouching Trade from a recognized institution is essential to apply for the vacancies. The applicant must have one year of practical experience from a reputed & registered firm.
- Desktop Printing Operator: The essential qualification for this post is Intermediate (+2) with NTC or equivalent in Offset/Plate making/Retouching Trade and DTP certificate from a recognized Institution.
- Pharmacist: Candidate must have done HSC with Diploma in Pharmacy for a recognized institution to apply for this post.
- Welder: HSC with ITI in Welder Trade with 2 (two) years experience in welding Trade from a registered & reputed Firm is essential to apply for this post.
- Carpenter Grade II: Applicant must be class-IX pass with ITI in Carpenter Trade and 2 (two) years Experience in Carpentry from a registered & reputed Firm.
- Turner: the minimum qualification for this post is HSC with ITI in Turner Trade with 2 (two) years Experience in Turner Trade from a registered & reputed Firm.
- Machinist: You must have done HSC with ITI in Turner Trade with 2 (two) years Experience in Machinist Trade from a registered & reputed Firm.
- Fitter: Candidate must have done HSC with ITI in Turner Trade with 2 (two) years Experience in Fitter Trade from a registered & reputed Firm.
How To Apply
To apply for the Sarkari Naukri 2020 in Odisha state released by OSSC, you will have to follow the below given instructions;
If you fulfill the above described eligibility criteria, then make sure to fill the application form online on or before 31 January 2020. OSSC is accepting the only online application, and you don’t need to send the hard copy to documents and application form to OSSC. To apply for the Govt Jobs 2020 in Odisha state, visit the official website of OSSC.
Here is the link of the same; Link To Apply for the vacancies. After completing the application form, you will have to upload your educational documents and signature and pay the application fee of Rs. 200/- online.
Selection of the candidates will be made through the candidates’ performance in Prelim Exam, Mains exam then in Computer Practical test. Shortlisted candidates will have to appear in the document verification round.
The Bottom Line
The article has information about the latest Sarkari Naukri 2020 for Odisha Staff Selection Commission for various posts. If you are eligible to apply for the above described vacancies, then make sure to fill the application form before the last date; 31 January 2020. In case of any further information, you can write to us in the comment box below.