National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology or NIELIT has released the recruitment notification for 495 vacancies for Scientist – B and Scientific/Technical Assistant – A. If you are looking for similar jobs as published by NIELIT then it is time to seize this opportunity. The registration process to apply for NIELIT Recruitment 2020 has already begun on 26 February 2020, and you can apply for the released vacancies till 26 March 2020 for the same.
The recruitment notification for vacancies in NIELIT has come as an excellent opportunity for those who are looking to work with a prestigious institute like NIELIT. This institute is one of the most preferred places for government job seekers, so we would advise you for early registration to apply for the released vacancies. To keep you updated about the latest govt jobs In India, in this article, we have compiled everything related to NIELIT’s recent recruitment vacancies. So, read on to know more about the eligibility criteria, important dates, application procedure, etc.
NIELIT Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
Here have a quick look at the important dates associated with NIELIT Recruitment on 450+ vacancies and plan your preparation strategy accordingly;
- Notification for NIELIT Recruitment 2020 released on 24 February 2020.
- Online registration started on 24 February 2020 (10 AM).
- The last date to submit online registration is 20 March 2020 (5 PM).
- NIELIT Admit Card 2020 will be available online before 15-20 days of the exam.
- The date of NIELIT Recruitment Exam 2020 will be announced later.
NIELIT Vacancy Details
Here have a look at the available vacancies released by NIELIT;
- For Scientist – B total of 288 jobs is available.
- For Scientific/ Technical Assistant – A total of 207 vacant posts are available.
- According to the notification, the given number of vacancies may tend to increase or decrease as per the requirement and the reservation policies of the Government of India.
Salary Details For Vacancies Available With NIELIT
- For the post of Scientist-B, the salary will be Rs. 56100 – Rs. 177500 (Level-10)
- Applicant selected for the position of Scientific/Technical Asst-A will be eligible to get the salary of Rs. 35400 – Rs. 112400 (Level-6)
Eligibility Criteria & Qualifications
From this section the candidate can check their eligibility to apply online for NIELIT;
a) Educational Qualification
· For the post of Scientist – B
Candidate must have passed out one of the followings; Passout in Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Bachelor in Technology or Department of Electronics and Accreditation of Computer Courses B-level or Associate Member of Institute of Engineers or Graduate Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers or Master Degree in Science (MSc) or Master Degree in Computer Application or Master Degree in Engineering /Technology (ME /M.Tech) or master Degree in Philosophy (M Phil).
· For the post of Scientific/Technical Assistant – A
To apply for this post, the applicant must have passed M.Sc./MS/MCA/B.E./B.Tech with one of the following; Electronics, Electronics, and Communication, Electronics & Telecommunications, Computer Sciences, Computer and Networking Security, Software System, Information Technology, Informatics.
b) Age Limit
For both of the posts, the age limit is 30 years. The age limit will be counted as on 26 March 2020. Candidates from the reserved category will be entitled to get the benefits of relaxation in upper age limit as per the rules of GOI.
How To Apply Online For NIELIT
Here are the steps that you need to take to apply online for the available vacancies with NIELIT.
1. The candidates will have to visit the official website of NIELIT at https://www.calicut.nielit.in/nic/
2. On the homepage of the site, read given information, then click on on “I have read all the above instructions and the eligibility criteria carefully.” After that, click on “Register.”
3. Now check your e-mail account to get candidate id. With the help of it and password login on the page to apply for the vacancies.
4. The application form with your application number will appear on the screen. Please enter all the asked details here and sane them.
5. Upload your photo and signature as one file on a white background and click on “Save.”
6. As the last step, you will have to pay the application fee to apply online for NIELIT. The application fee for all the candidates except SC, ST, PWD, and Women candidates is Rs. 800.
7. Take a print out of the application after making the payment for further use.
Selection Process For NIELIT 2020
The selection of the candidates for Scientific/Technical Assistant-A will be made through a written exam. For the post of Scientist-B, the selection of the candidate will be made through a written test followed by an interview.
NIELIT Exam Pattern 2020
For Scientist – B
- In written exam total, 120 questions will be asked. 42 Questions will be asked from Generic (Reasoning and Aptitude) and rest 78 questions will be asked from Computer Science.
- All the questions will be of objective type and OMR based.
- The exam duration will 3 hours.
- For every correct answer, the candidates will get one mark, and for every wrong answer, .25 marks of the candidate will get deducted.
- After clearing the written exam, the candidate will have to appear for an interview and document verification round.
For Scientific/Technical Assistant – A
- The written exam will have a total of 120 questions; 42 questions will be from Generic (Reasoning and Aptitude), and rest 78 will be from Principles of Computer Science.
- The questions will be objective type and OMR based. For the right answer, the one mark will be given, and for the wrong answer, the .25 mark will be deducted.
- To Apply Online: Registration & Login
- To read the Official Notification: Click Here
The Bottom Line
In this article, we have compiled detailed information about the vacancies available with NIELIT. To get information about the latest government jobs in India, stay tuned with us.