National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (NCDRC) New Delhi is inviting online applications for filling up the existing 37 vacancies that include Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Multi-Tasking staff (MTS), and Upper Division Clerk (UDC) posts. Read on to know the details.
- Commencement of Online Application Process started from 20.07.2019 (10:00 AM)
- End date for Online Registration is 19.08.2019 (11:59 PM)
- No offline applications will be accepted.
- Date of Examination for objective/descriptive type written test, objective type test (for MTS posts, and Typing Speed Test on computer (for LDC/UDC posts) and) is not yet notified.
- UDC: Graduate or equivalent from a recognized university in India.
- LDC: 12th grade pass from a recognized board or university in India.
- MTS: Matriculation pass from a recognized board in India.
- UDC: 18-27 years as on the closing date for application submission.
- LDC: 18-27 years as on the end date for application submission.
- MTS: 18-25 years as on the last date for submission of application.
- Age relaxation to the eligible categories will as per rules of Government of India.
Candidates can visit the official website of National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, http://ncdrc.nic.in, for more details and updates.
For UDC posts:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of OMR based Objective Type Test, Written Descriptive Test and Typing Skill Test.
- The first paper, objective type test paper will include 100 multiple choice questions, including 50 General English questions including comprehension section, General Aptitude and General Knowledge questions. The duration of test will be 2 hours.
- The second paper will be Objective Type Computer Knowledge Test which will include 25 questions.
- Paper three will be to test Typing (English) Skills on Computer with minimum speed 35 WPM in 10 minutes. This test will be qualifying in nature, and no marks are allocated for this test.
- The last paper is Descriptive Test consisting of Comprehension passage, Precise and Essay Writing to be completed in 2 hours.
- The qualifying marks for the candidates are 50% in each paper for General category candidates. While for the candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ PH categories qualifying marks are 45%.
For LDC posts:
- Selection of candidates will also be made through OMR Objective Type Test, Descriptive Test and Typing Test. The paper 1 and 2 will be same like for UDC.
- Paper three will be typing speed of 35 WPM in English or 30 WPM in Hindi on computer. It will be qualifying in nature.
- The Descriptive Test will be in English Language. It will include a comprehension passage, precise and essay writing. The duration will be 2 hours. Qualifying marks are same as for UDC.
For MTS posts
- Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of OMR based written exam. The test will include questions related to General Intelligence & Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English, and General Awareness
- The application fee of Rs. 350 will be charged to General, OBC and EWS candidates.
- An exam fee of Rs. 200 will be payable by the candidates belonging to the SC/ST/Persons with disabilities/ Ex-Servicemen categories.
- The payment of fee can only be made online through payment gateway provided by AXIS Bank.
How to Apply
- Candidates can fill the application forms online by visiting http:/ncdrc.nic.in by clicking on the link; “Jobs Direct Recruitment 2019.”
- Candidates will be able to preview their duly submitted application on successful form completion. They must take a printout filled form for record purpose.
- If any candidate submits more than one application for a post, the application submitted last will only be considered.
The Bottom Line
Here you get all the important details on NCDRC, New Delhi Recruitment 2019. We advise the candidates through educational qualification, age, relaxation and other requirements before applying. In case you have a question write it in the comment box below.