Naval Dockyard, Mumbai is inviting the online applications for 1233 Designated and Non-Designated Apprentice posts. Interested candidates can check their eligibility and apply online for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Recruitment 2019.
The high number of vacancies announced in Naval Dockyard Notification 2019 can be your first government job, if you have ITI and Diploma certificate, do not wait for the last date to apply.
In this recruitment drive, the Mumbai Naval Dockyard date has released a total of 300 Apprentice Posts for Non-designated Trades (OT-03) and 933 vacancies for Designated Trades (IT-23) Apprentices posts. In this post we have compiled all the information related to Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Recruitment 2019. Interested candidates can scroll down to get more information related to this government job for ITI and Diploma holders.
Naval Dockyard 2019 Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Naval Dockyard Mumbai has total of 933 vacancies for Designated Trades. 855 posts are available for 1-year training and rest 78 vacancies for 2 years training.
- For Non-designated Trades (OT-03) a total of 300 posts are available for one-year training.
- Naval dockyard recruitment 2019, Mumbai will start to accept the online application form for all the aforementioned posts from 3 September 2019.
- The last date to apply for the vacancies of an apprentice is 24 September 2019 (till 21st day of releasing the application form).
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must have passed 10th class along with ITI examination in relevant trade with aggregate of 65% marks.
- Candidate must have passed relevant ITI / trade test from NCVT recognized institute and before the last day to submit the application form.
- Candidate must be born in between 01 April 1999 to 31 Mar 2006 to apply for the above mentioned vacancies.
- Candidates from reserved category will be entitled to get relaxation in the age limit.
Minimum Physical Standards
Height should be minimum 150 cm, Weight not less than 45 Kg, Chest expansion not less than 5 cm, Eyesight 6/6 to 6/9 are the physical standards.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Recruitment 2019 How to Apply
To apply for the Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2019 the applicant will have to follow the below-given instructions;
- Visit the official website to apply; www.bhartiseva.com.
- Fill the application form given on the home page. the form will be available in the website per the above-given dates or from the third day ] of publication of the notification in Employment News and will remain open till 21 days after the date of publication in Employment News
- Upload your following documents to complete the application form;
- passport size photograph with light grey colour background
- SSC/Matriculation (Std 10) mark sheet and proof of Date of Birth
- (8th std mark sheet (if applicable)
- ITI mark sheet.
- Community Certificate [for SC/ST/OBC (with non-creamy layer certificate) only]
- Certificate of Physical Disability, if applicable
- Certificate of son/daughter of Armed Forces Personnel / ex-Servicemen, if applicable.
- Aadhaar / PAN card / Passport of the candidate or any other identity proof
- Certificate of son/daughter of Defence Civilian / Dockyard Employees, if applicable.
- Aadhaar Card of the candidate (Compulsory)
Applicants are not to pay any application fee to apply for the vacancies available in Mumbai Naval Dockyard.
Shortlisted Candidates among the all who fill the application form, will be called for the written test. The examination scheduled to be held at Mumbai on Dec 19. Duration of exam will be 2 hours and the question paper comprises of 100 Multiple Choice Questions on General Science, General Knowledge, and Mathematics.
Based on the merit list prepared by the officials on the performance of the applicant in written test they will be called for Interview / Skill Test in Jan 2020.
The final merit list will be prepared by considering the consolidated marks of the written examination and Interview / Skill test as per Apprenticeship Trade (including reservations) with adequate candidates in the reserve list.
Payment of Stipend to Apprentices
- Selected candidates will be eligible to get Seventy per cent of minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by the Maharashtra State for the first year.
- For the second year, the candidate will get Eighty per cent of minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by Maharashtra State.
The Final Words
Here we have compiled all the information about Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2019. To get more updates about government jobs in India, stay tuned with us.